is an anhydrous inorganic salt in crystalline solid form composed of magnesium, oxygen, and sulfur. Magnesium sulfate shows very high solubility in water. Magnesium sulfate is odorless. Magnesium sulfate can be prepared artificially by neutralizing sulfuric acid with magnesium carbonate or oxide to obtain the heptahydrate form, but it is usually obtained directly from natural sources. Scientifically magnesium sulfate is represented by molecular formula MgSO4. Magnesium sulfate is also commonly known as Epsom salt (heptahydrate) or english salt, or bitter salt. Magnesium sulfate can also be found in hydrated forms broadly classified as monohydrate and heptahydrate. The monohydrate and heptahydrate forms contain one and seven H2O molecules, respectively. MgSO4 is commonly encountered as the heptahydrate sulfate mineral epsomite. It is usually called as Epsom salt.
Geographically Asia-Pacific dominated global Magnesium Sulfate market
due to higher applications of fertilizers and pesticides into agricultural and horticultural applications in the region. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as second and third largest regional market for magnesium sulfate . Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing population leading to higher demand for greater quantity of food from countries such as China and India, as a result of increasing population in these countries. As fertilizer consumption is increasing to achieve higher yield, as a result consumption of magnesium sulfate is also increasing in these countries.
This report identifies the global Magnesium Sulfate market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global Magnesium Sulfate market.This report segments global Magnesium Sulfate market on the basis of application, and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the Magnesium Sulfate market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Magnesium Sulfate Market, By Application: Agriculture, Horticulture, Pharmaceutical, and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Laizhou Guangcheng Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Laizhou Zhongda Chemical Co. Ltd.
- China Nafine Group International Co. Ltd.
- Laizhou City Laiyu Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Weifang Guomei Chemical Co. Ltd.