1. Polyhydroxyalkanoate Market – Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Polyhydroxyalkanoate Market– Market Forces
4.1.1. Rising demand from or renewable, eco- friendly, and bio- based materials
4.1.2. Growing bio- medical industry
4.2.1. Volatile prices and availability of raw material
4.3.1. Emerging economies
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Polyhydroxyalkanoate Market– Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Polyhydroxyalkanoate Market, By Type
6.1. Copolymerized Polyhydroxyalkonates (PHA)
6.2. Linear Polyhydroxyalkonates (PHA)
7. Polyhydroxyalkanoate Market, By Application
7.2. Food Services
8. Polyhydroxyalkanoate Market, By Geography
8.1.7. Rest of Europe
8.2. Asia Pacific
8.2.4. South Korea
8.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.3. North America
8.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
8.4.2. Rest of RoW
9. Polyhydroxyalkanoate – Market Entropy
9.2. Technological Developments
9.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
9.4. Supply- Contract
10. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
10.1. Company 1
10.2. Company 2
10.3. Company 3
10.4. Company 4
10.5. Company 5
10.6. Company 6
10.7. Company 7
10.8. Company 8
10.9. Company 9
10.10. Company 10
*More than 40 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
11.3. Research Methodology
11.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
Polyhydroxyalkanoate (PHA) is biodegradable linear polyesters produced naturally by microbial fermentation of glucose or sugar. Different types of materials exhibiting a variety of properties can be prepared by combining polyhydroxyalkanoate with a wide array of monomers. Globally, increasing from or renewable, eco- friendly, and bio- based materials, development of efficient and advance technology, rising demand from packaging industry, flourishing bio-medical industry, and advantageous properties of polyhydroxyalkanoate are the prime growth drivers of global polyhydroxyalkanoate market. In addition, increase in adoption of polyhydroxyalkanoate for application in newer industrial vertical, and emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for global polyhydroxyalkanoate market. However, volatile prices and availability of raw materials, availability of substitute compounds, and higher cost of polyhydroxyalkanoate as compared to conventional plastics are the key restraints for global polyhydroxyalkanoate market.
Geographically Asia Pacific dominated global polyhydroxyalkanoate market, followed by North America. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing packaging industry, rise in industrial sector, stringent government regulations, and growing agriculture activities in developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the applications, packaging segment has the highest market share in global polyhydroxyalkanoate market due to growing awareness and demand of biodegradable packaging material. Copolymerized polyhydroxyalkanoate is the market leader among all types of polyhydroxyalkanoate, owing to its better flexibility, higher toughness, and environment friendly properties.
This report identifies the global polyhydroxyalkanoate market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global polyhydroxyalkanoate market.
This report segments global polyhydroxyalkanoate market on the basis of type, application, and regional market as follows:
- Polyhydroxyalkanoate Market, By Type: Copolymerized Polyhydroxyalkonates (PHA), & Linear Polyhydroxyalkonates (PHA)
- The report has focused study on polyhydroxyalkanoate market by basis of application such as: Agriculture, Food Services, Packaging, Bio-Medical, and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the polyhydroxyalkanoate market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Tianan Biologic Materials Co. Ltd.
- Polyferm Vanada, Inc.
- Shenzhen Ecomann Biotechnology Co, Ltd.
- Tianjin Greenbio Materials Co. Ltd.
- PHB Industrial S.A.