Metastatic breast cancer (also called stage IV or advanced breast cancer)
in medical terms can be defined as a breast cancer which has spread beyond the breast to other vital organs in the body like bones, lungs, liver or brain are the few most common ones to name. Mostly, metastatic breast cancer arises months or years after a person has completed treatment for early or locally advanced type of cancer i.e. stage I, II or III of breast cancer. Hence metastatic breast cancer is sometimes also called distant recurrence. Globally increasing awareness and development of new therapies and drugs is expected to drive the demand for metastatic cancer during the period of study.
Geographically North America dominated global metastatic breast cancer market
driven by best in the class healthcare infrastructure, advanced facilities, best healthcare practices, increased awareness about breast cancer and higher spending on healthcare by its citizens. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for metastatic breast cancer market. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing healthcare infrastructure, increasing awareness, increased spending, government initiatives and growing medical tourism industry in developing nations such as China, and India in this region.
This report identifies the global metastatic breast cancer market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global metastatic breast cancer market.
This report segments global metastatic breast cancer market on the basis of drugs, treatment, and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the metastatic breast cancer market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Metastatic Breast Cancer Market, By Drugs: Paclitaxel, Tamoxifen, Vinblastine, Raloxifene, Docetaxel and Others
- Metastatic Breast Cancer Market, By Treatment: Radiation Therapy, Vitamin Therapy, Macrobiotic Diets, Homeopathy, Herbal Medication
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Roche pharmaceuticals
- Aslan Pharmaceuticals Pte. Ltd.,
- AstraZeneca Plc
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Biocon Limited