is a chemical indicator dye which is found as a dark red crystalline powder, which turns red when it reacts with acidic solutions. Methyl red also known as, C.I. Acid Red 2, is one of the most popular pH indicators. Under pH 4.4, the indicator turns red and over pH 6.2 it turns yellow, and turns orange when the pH is in between the two values. Globally, rising demand from biotechnology, growing microbiological industry owing to development in food, beverages, pharmaceutical and chemical, increasing research labs across the globe, and advantageous properties of methyl red are the prime growth drivers of global methyl red market. In addition, increase in adoption of methyl red for application in newer industrial vertical, and emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for global methyl red market. However, volatile prices and availability of raw materials, availability of substitute compounds, and complex government approval processes are the key restraints for global methyl red market.
Geographically U.S, Germany, Japan and China dominated global methyl red market,
because of increasing focus on the research and development activities in these countries. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing chemical industry in China, and growth in the bio-pharmaceutical industry in India.
This report identifies the global methyl red market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global methyl red market.This report segments global methyl red market on the basis of end-user, and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the methyl red market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- The report has focused study on methyl red market by basis of end-user such as: Chemical
- Industrial, Research Labs, Microbiology, Biotechnology, and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- The DOW Chemical Company
- China Ruitai International Holdings Co.Ltd.
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Dai-Ichi Kogyo Seiyaku Co. Ltd.
- Rettenmaier & Söhne GmbH + Co.Kg (JRS)