1. Nonylphenol– Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Nonylphenol– Market Forces
4.1.1. Demand for emerging markets industry the developing nations
4.1.2. Potential Applications
4.2.1. Priority hazardous substance
4.3.1. Emerging Economies
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Nonylphenol– Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Nonylphenol Market, By Industry
6.1. Washing Industry
6.2. Paper Industry
7. Nonylphenol Market, By Geography
7.1.7. Rest of Europe
7.2. Asia Pacific
7.2.4. South Korea
7.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
7.3. North America
7.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
7.4.2. Rest of RoW
8. Nonylphenol– Market Entropy
8.2. Technological Developments
8.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
8.4. Supply- Contract
9. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
9.1. The Dow Chemical Company
9.3. Laufer Group
9.4. Sico North America, Inc.
9.5. Master Chemical Corp.
9.6. 3M Company
9.7. Stonhard Manufacturing
9.8. Clariant (Mxico) S.A. De C.V.
9.9. Chemtura Corporation
9.10. Huntsman Petrochemical Llc
*More than 40 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
10.3. Research Methodology
10.5. Compilation of expert Insights
Nonylphenol is a viscous liquid, soluble in oil and organic solvents and insoluble in water. Nonylphenol is used mainly for the production of non-ionic surfactants. It is also used in production of phenolic resins and epoxy. Globally, Development of efficient and advance technology and growing population and acceptance by various industries like textiles and leather, polymers and metals are the prime growth drivers of global Nonylphenol market. In addition, emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for global nonylphenol market. However, higher cost of the research and priority hazardous substance by REACH, this can act as a restraining factor for the growth of global nonylphenol market.
Geographically, United States, Europe, China and Japan are among the largest manufacturers of Nonylphenol. European countries have decreased their production due to NP being hazardous substance. China is expected to drive the growth of Nonylphenol market in the near future on account of the growing population and acceptance by various industries like textiles and leather, polymers and metals. There is decreasing trend of demand in Europe due to its involvement in list A priority hazardous substance by REACH. In addition to this growing innovation in Nonylphenols, production is expected to open new opportunities for the market.
- This report identifies the Fine chemicals market size in for the year 2016-2021, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to Nonylphenol market.
- This report is segmented into five major end-use applications. Some of the major end-use applications covered in this report are as follows: By Industry [((Washing Industry, Paper Industry, Pesticides, Others)]
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for Nonylphenol in each of the region.
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the global Nonylphenol market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Laufer Group
- Sico North America, Inc.
- Master Chemical Corp.