Ortho-xylene is a commercial isomer of xylene. It is a hydrocarbon based on benzene, with two methyl substituent’s bonded to the aromatic ring. Ortho-xylene exists in liquid state at room temperature. Globally, Technological Advancement, rising demand in nations are the prime growth drivers of global Ortho Xylene market. In addition, emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for global Ortho Xylene market. However, higher cost of the research and development, and Governments in various countries have imposed stringent regulations are the key restraints for global Ortho Xylene market.
Globally Asia-Pacific dominated the market for Ortho Xylene in 2015 with highest market share due to growing demand and usage of Ortho Xylene in the cosmetic industry. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as the second and third largest regional market for Ortho Xylene. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to be fastest growing regional segment during the period of study due to rapidly growing demand and consumption of cosmetic products and other products using Ortho Xylene in the region especially in major economies like India and China.
This report identifies the Ortho Xylene market size in for the year 2016-2021, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to Ortho Xylene market.
- This report on global Ortho Xylene is segmented on the basis of Ortho Xylene type, and market size in various geographical regions.
- Global Ortho Xylene Market, By Type: ortho-xylene, meta-xylene, and Para-xylene and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which include detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region. The major countries considered under the Asia-Pacific region are India, China, South Korea and Japan. The major countries considered under the European region are Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain and Russia. The major countries considered under the North American region are United States, Canada and Mexico
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the global Ortho Xylene market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Creasyn Finechem (Tianjin) Co., Ltd.
- Doe & Ingalls Inc. (North Carolina)
- DynaChem Inc.
- Minda Petrochemicals (P) Limited
- Shell Chemicals
1. Ortho Xylene– Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Ortho Xylene– Market Forces
4.1.1. Rising demand for Ortho Xylene in the developing nations
4.1.2. GDP Per capita
4.2.1. Governments in various countries have imposed stringent regulations
4.3.1. Emerging Economies
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Ortho Xylene– Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Ortho Xylene Market, By Type
7. Ortho Xylene Market, By Geography
7.1.7. Rest of Europe
7.2. Asia Pacific
7.2.4. South Korea
7.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
7.3. North America
7.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
7.4.2. Rest of RoW
8. Ortho Xylene– Market Entropy
8.2. Technological Developments
8.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
8.4. Supply- Contract
9. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
9.1. Creasyn Finechem (Tianjin) Co., Ltd.
9.2. Doe & Ingalls Inc. (North Carolina)
9.3. DynaChem Inc.
9.4. Minda Petrochemicals (P) Limited
9.5. Shell Chemicals
9.6. Sunoco Chemicals Inc
9.7. Puritan Products, Inc
9.8. The Dow Chemical Company
9.9. BASF SE
9.10. Clariant AG
*More than 40 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
10.3. Research Methodology
10.5. Compilation of expert Insights