Globally, Technological Advancement is rising in demand in nations are the key growth drivers of global demand for Ortho Xylene market. In addition, emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for global Ortho Xylene market during the forecast period. Higher cost of the research and development, and Government’s stringent regulations might be the key restraints for global growth of Ortho Xylene market.
Xylene are kind of petrochemicals which are formed by carbonization process and catalytic reforming, they can be derived from various refinery such as pyrolysis gasoline, toluene disproportionation. Ortho-xylene is a kind of commercial isomer of xylene, it can also be termed as an aromatic hydrocarbon which is basically founded in benzene, and consist of two methyl substituents bonded to the aromatic ring. At room temperature Ortho-xylene can exists in liquid state.
Ortho-Xylene is largely used for the formulation of phthalic anhydride, which is largely used in automobile and construction industry. Unsaturated Polyester resins and phthalates can also be identified as the primary end user for phthalic anhydride. The fast-paced growth in automobile industry coupled with growing construction industry is expected to expand market size of Ortho-xylene market.
Globally Asia-Pacific dominated the market for Ortho Xylene in 2015 with highest market share due to growing demand and usage of Ortho Xylene in the cosmetic industry. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as the second and third largest regional market for Ortho Xylene. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to be fastest growing regional segment during the period of study due to rapidly growing demand and consumption of cosmetic products and other products using Ortho Xylene in the region especially in major economies like India and China.
This report provides us depth analysis of the Ortho Xylene market size for the forecast year of 2016-2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, trends, market dynamics and outlooks, market prices, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to Ortho Xylene market.
- This report on global Ortho Xylene is segmented on the basis of Ortho Xylene type, and market size in various geographical regions.
- Global Ortho Xylene Market, By Type: ortho-xylene, meta-xylene, and Para-xylene and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which include detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region. The major countries considered under the Asia-Pacific region are India, China, South Korea and Japan. The major countries considered under the European region are Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain and Russia. The major countries considered under the North American region are United States, Canada and Mexico
This report identifies all the major scompanies operating in the global Ortho Xylene market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Creasyn Finechem (Tianjin) Co., Ltd.
- Doe & Ingalls Inc. (North Carolina)
- DynaChem Inc.
- Minda Petrochemicals (P) Limited
- Shell Chemicals