Oxyfluorfen is a kind of herbicide which is specifically utilized for controlling the growth of certain grassy weeds and annual broadleaf in vegetables, fruit, cotton, ornamentals and on non-crop areas. Herbicides are different from pesticides unlike pesticides it is designed to suppress the unwanted growth of plant. Oxyfluorfen is a kind contact herbicide and light is an elementary component for it to affect target plants. Oxyfluorfen is a kind of crystalline solid, which has smoke like odor and it also varies in color as it can be white to orange or red to brown. If exposed to UV light it may decompose. Growing demand for herbicides predicted to increase market demand for Oxyfluorfen during the forecast period.
In contemporary phase growing awareness of crop protection, adoption of high-end technologies and utilization of effective herbicides are the major drivers behind the growth of global Oxyfluorfen market. In addition, emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for global oxyfluorfen market during the forecast period and expected to increase the market worth. However, higher cost of the research and development and shrinking arable land and shift in the farming practice is the key restraints for global N-Ethyl-2-Pyrrolidone market.
Asia Pacific, especially India and China, can identified as the rapidly growing markets for oxyfluorfen. Urbanization and increasing population has led to upsurge in food production in emerging economies. At the same time the diminishing ratio of arable land to population is one the prime concern for these economies. Oxyfluorfen helps to decrease the crops losses by abolishing weed and ensuring stability in food prices. Latin America and North America are also predicted to cultivate at a higher rate and earn a bigger market share in oxyfluorfen market.
This report provides us depth analysis and a complete outlook on the Oxyfluorfen market size for the year 2016-2021, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, market trends, restraints, growth indicators, market value, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to Oxyfluorfen market.
- This report on global Oxyfluorfen is segmented on the basis of Oxyfluorfen application, end-use industries using Oxyfluorfen for wide range of end-use applications and market size in various geographical regions.
- On the basis of end-use application categories of Oxyfluorfen, this report is segmented into five major end-use applications. Some of the major end-use applications covered in this report are as follows: By Types [(Goal, Koltar and RH-2915], market prices and Others
- This is report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for Oxyfluorfen in each of the region.
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the global Oxyfluorfen market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Shanghai Agro China Chemical Co., Ltd. (China)
- Shandong Qiaochang Chemical sCo., Ltd.(China)
- Chongqing Shurong Chemical Co., Ltd.(China)
- Jiangxi Tiansheng New Materials Co., Ltd. (china)
- Sunking Chemical Industrial Co., Ltd.(China)