Cleaning robot is an autonomous robot that detects the position of the area to be cleaned, estimates the path to reach the detected position and cleans the area with the help of vacuum cleaner attached. It cleans floor, windows, lawns, and others, and thereby minimizes human efforts and saves time. Globally, development of efficient and advance automation technology, growing demand of cleaning robots owing to rise in labour, smaller size of cleaning robots in comparison to traditional robots, and advantages of servo motors and drives such as, high accuracy and speed, light weight machines, reduced size, increase in speed and higher torque are the prime growth drivers of global servo motors and drives market. In addition, increase in adoption of cleaning robot for application in newer industrial vertical, and emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for global cleaning robot market. However, low battery life and lack of durability robotic vacuum cleaners, and complex manufacturing process are the key restraint for global cleaning robot market.
The technological advancement and modernization with respect to robotics, surge in demand, and compact size robot as compared to conventional robots are the key factors which are fuelling the growth of cleaning robot market across the globe. However, low battery life and lack of durability robotic vacuum cleaners are hampering the market growth. Moreover, advancement of small and user-friendly robots will further create opportunities for the growth in the market.
Geographically North America is expected to account for the largest share of the overall cleaning robot market in 2016 because of the higher usage of cleaning products amongst households in the developed economies of the U.S. and Canada. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for cleaning robot. The market in Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest rate, due to fast growing adoption of such products by middle class families due to increasing disposable income and changing lifestyle in major economies like India and China.
This report identifies the global cleaning robot market size in for the year 2016-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2018-2028. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global cleaning robot market.
This report segments global cleaning robot market on the basis of product, application and regional market as follows:
- Cleaning Robot Market, By Product: Floor Cleaning Robot, Lawn Cleaning Robot, Pool Cleaning Robot, Window Cleaning Robot and Others
- Cleaning Robot Market, By Components: Chassis, Brushing, Dirt Disposal, Vacuum Cleaning, Motor controllers and others
- Cleaning Robot Market, By Services: Domestic and Industrial
- Cleaning Robot Market, By Application: Residential Cleaning Robot, Commercial Cleaning Robot, Industrial Cleaning Robot, Healthcare Cleaning Robot and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the cleaning robot market.
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Irobot Corporation
- Neato Robotics, Inc.
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Ecovacs Robotics, Inc.