A control system can be defined as a device, or set of devices, which works in synchronization with the main unit to manage, command, direct or regulate the behaviour of other devices or systems. They can range from a home heating controller using a thermostat controlling a boiler to large Industrial control systems which are used for controlling processes or machines. A compressor control systems is one such system which works to regulate and control the compressor behaviour as per the requirement in the applications. Globally increasing large-scale application in industries such as oil & gas, refining, and petrochemicals industry and growing product specifications for critical industrial processes is expected to drive the demand for the compressor control systems during the period of study.
Geographically North America dominated compressor control systems market owing to the all-time high, new exploration activities oil and gas activities along with new initiatives related to the Shale gas. North America was followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe as second and third largest market for compressor control systems market. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing industrial infrastructure, increased oil & gas discovery activities, government initiatives and in developing nations such as China, and India in this region.
This report identifies the global compressor control systems market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global compressor control systems market.
This report segments global compressor control systems market on the basis of application, component type distribution channel type and regional market as follows:
- Compressor Control Systems Market, By Application: Oil & Gas, Refining, Petrochemical, Power Generation, Metals &Mining, Fertilizers, Water & Wastewater and Others
- Compressor Control Systems Market, By component: Controlling Component (PLC, Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Transmitters, Valves and Others), Networking Component (Switches, Gateways & Nodes and Others)
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies profiled in this report are:
- GE Electric Co.
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Compressor Controls Corporation