Eye tracking can be defined as the measurement of eye activity in the most simple manner. Eye tracking involves tracking of activities such as Where do we look? What do we ignore? When do we blink? How does the pupil react to different stimuli? And many more. Eye tracking on a technology front can be defined as a sensor technology that enables a device to know exactly where your eyes are focused. It determines your presence, attention, focus, drowsiness, consciousness or other mental states. Globally increasing focus on neuromarketing & market research is expected to remain key growth driver for the eye tracking market during the period of study.
Geographically North America is expected to account for the largest share of the overall eye tracking market in 2016 due to higher usage of technologies in various practices. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for eye tracking. The market in Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest rate, followed by Europe, because of the extensive R&D carried out by various players in this region that benefits manufacturers in product development. The Asia-Pacific is the fastest-growing region in terms of technological advancement, healthcare, marketing, and so on. These are the major driving forces of eye tracking market in Asia-Pacific.
This report identifies the global eye tracking market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global eye tracking market.
This report segments global eye tracking market on the basis of type, application, industry, and regional market as follows:
- Eye Tracking Market, By Type: Remote eye tracker and Mobile eye tracker
- Eye Tracking Market, By Application: Medical Diagnostics, Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Research, Virtual Reality and Others
- Eye Tracking Market, By Industry: Marketing, Healthcare, Transportation, Communication, Entertainment and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the eye tracking market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Sensomotoric Instruments GmbH
- Eyetracking, Inc
- LC Technologies
- The Eyetribe
- Mira Metrix, Inc