Fleet management software (FMS) is computer programmed software which enables people to accomplish a series of specific tasks in the management of any or all aspects relating to a fleet of vehicles operated by a company, government, or other organisation. These specific tasks encompass all operations from vehicle acquisition through maintenance to disposal. Globally increasing radio cab business and need for them to enhance operational efficiencies to maintain its market share or expand is expected to remain key growth factor for fleet management software during the period of study.
Geographically North America is expected to account for the largest share of the overall Fleet Management Software Market in 2016 because in the developed economies of the U.S. and Canada, there is high focus on innovations obtained from research and development and technology.. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for fleet management. The market in Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest rate, due to fast growing radio cab industry in major economies like India and China with majority of them adopting of web- and mobile-based business applications.
This report identifies the global Fleet Management Software Market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global Fleet Management Software Market.
This report segments Fleet Management Software Market on the basis of deployment type, vertical, solution, and regional market as follows:
- Fleet Management Software Market, By Deployment : Cloud Based, On Premises and Hybrid
- Fleet Management Software Market, By Vertical: Manufacturing, Government, Transportation and Logistics, Energy and Utilities, Retail, Construction and Others
- Fleet Management Software Market, By Solution: Operation Management, Asset Management, Driver Management, Vehicle Maintenance & Leasing, Driver Information System and Other
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Fleetmatics Group PLC
- IBM Corporation
- Verizon Communications, Inc.
- I.D. Systems, Inc.