1. Pyrogen Testing Market – Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Pyrogen Testing Market– Market Forces
4.1.1. Rapid Growth in Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Industries
4.1.2. Increasing Government Support for Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Industries
4.2.1. High Degree of Consolidation to Act as A Major Barrier for New Entrant
4.3.1. Emerging economies
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Pyrogen Testing Market– Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Pyrogen Testing Market, By Application
6.1. Pharmaceutical and Biological Manufacturing
6.2. Medical Device Manufacturing
6.3. Other Applications
7. Pyrogen Testing Market, By Test Type
7.1. LAL Tests
7.1.1. Chromogenic Tests
7.1.2. Turbidimetric Tests
7.1.3. Gel Clot Tests
7.2. In Vitro Tests
7.3. Rabbit Tests
8. Pyrogen Testing Market, By Geography
8.1.7. Rest of Europe
8.2. Asia Pacific
8.2.4. South Korea
8.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.3. North America
8.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
8.4.2. Rest of RoW
9. Pyrogen Testing – Market Entropy
9.2. Technological Developments
9.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
9.4. Supply- Contract
10. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
10.1. Associates of Cape Cod, Inc.
10.2. Charles River Laboratories, Inc.
10.3. Lonza Group
10.4. Merck Kgaa
10.5. Ellab A/S
10.7. Hyglos GmbH
10.8. Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
10.9. Wako Chemicals Usa, Inc.
10.10. WUXI Pharmatech (Cayman) Inc.
*More than 40 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
11.3. Research Methodology
11.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
Pyrogen testing can be defined as a process generally used by drug manufacturers and pharmaceutical industry to determine if bacterial toxins are present in vaccines and drugs which might cause fever when used on humans. Pyrogen testing determines if microbes or their metabolites are present in intravenous solutions during the manufacturing process. The most common and oldest form of pyrogen testing consists of injecting drugs into rabbits to determine if a fever develops. A newer test uses blood from the horseshoe crab to test for toxins. Globally advancing pharmaceutical industry and increasing government support for pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries is expected to remain key growth driver during the period of study.
Geographically North America dominated pyrogen testing market driven by best in the class pharmaceutical industry infrastructure, advanced facilities, higher awareness, strict regulation and higher spending pharmaceutical companies to adhere to guidelines. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for pyrogen testing market. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing healthcare infrastructure, increased spending, government initiatives and increasing awareness amongst population, and growing medical tourism industry in developing nations such as China, and India in this region.
This report identifies the global pyrogen testing market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global pyrogen testing market.
This report segments pyrogen testing market on the basis of application, test type and regional market as follows:
- Pyrogen Testing Market, By Aplication: Pharmaceutical and Biological Manufacturing, Medical Device Manufacturing, Other Applications
- Pyrogen Testing Market, By Test Type: LAL Tests (Chromogenic Tests, Turbidimetric Tests, Gel Clot Tests), In Vitro Tests, Rabbit Tests, Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the pyrogen testing market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Hyglos GmbH
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Wako Chemicals Usa, Inc.
- WUXI Pharmatech (Cayman) Inc.