The technique of
radioimmunoassay (RIA) is advanced and sensitive technology to find small molecules in the blood, hence this technology is used for research purposes and diagnosis of diseases, such as cancer. Radioimmunoassay (RIA) high precision, robust, and impeccable sensitivity and is one of the pivotal, methods used for the testing of endocrinological disorders. RIA also has a prominent usage in the field of neurodegenerative disorders. Globally increasing number of patients with cancer and other infectious diseases is expected to drive the demand for the radioimmunoassay market during the period of study.
Geographically Europe accounts for the largest market shares in
radioimmunoassay market owing to advancements in medical research, clinical trials, growing geriatric population with cancer indication. Also prevalence of various other infectious diseases in the region is expected to drive the radioimmunoassay market growth in the near future. Europe was followed by North America and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for radioimmunoassay market. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing healthcare infrastructure, increased spending by pharmaceutical industries over research and development to develop new molecules and capture higher market share in this growth potential market, government initiatives and increasing awareness amongst population, and growing medical tourism industry in developing nations such as China, and India in this region.
This report identifies the global radioimmunoassay market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global radioimmunoassay market.
This report segments radioimmunoassay market on the basis of type, application and end-user and regional market as follows:
- Radioimmunoassay Market, By Type: Reagents & Kits, and Analyzers
- Radioimmunoassay Market, By End-User: Hospital, Pharmaceutical Industry, Academics, and Clinical Diagnostic Labs
- Radioimmunoassay Market, By Application: Research, and Clinical Diagnostics
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the radioimmunoassay market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Diasorin S.P.A.
- Euro Diagnostica AB
- Merck Millipore Corporation
- Diasource Immunossays S.A
- Stratec Biomedicals AG
- Berthold Technologies Gmbh & Co. Kg