Sourcing can be defines as set of procurement practices which are aimed at finding, evaluating and engaging suppliers for acquiring goods and services for a business purpose. Sourcing practices are in place since the beginning of the business practices but with the evolution of the technology sourcing practices have completely changed. Retail Sourcing & Procurement software helps business housed to procure and source goods most efficiently, in quick time, maximize savings and also keep track and evaluated the supplier performance for the future business transactions. Globally increasing adoption of the technological solutions by business houses is expected to be the key growth driver for the Retail Sourcing & Procurement software market during the period of study.
Geographically North America is expected to account for the largest share of the overall retail sourcing & procurement market in 2016 due to technological advancement, better network infrastructure, higher technology and digital penetration in logistics and support. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for retail sourcing & procurement. However with growing technology user base, rapidly developing infrastructure, increasing technology penetration amongst most parts of region are some of the major factors which are expected to make Asia-Pacific one of the fastest growing region in the world which is also expected to overtake Europe and North America as the largest revenue contributor by 2021.
This report identifies the global retail sourcing & procurement market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global retail sourcing & procurement market.
This report segments global retail sourcing & procurement market on the basis of solution, service, deployment, end-user and regional market as follows:
- Retail Sourcing & Procurement Market, By solution: Strategic sourcing, Supplier management, Contract management, Procure-to-pay and Spend analysis
- Retail Sourcing & Procurement Market, By Service: Implementation, Training & Support and Consulting
- Retail Sourcing & Procurement Market, By deployment: Cloud, On premises, Hybrid
- Retail Sourcing & Procurement Market, By End-User: Small and Medium Enterprise (SME), Large Enterprise
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- SAP SE
- Oracle Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Epicor Software Corporation
- DA Software Group