Servo motors and drives are used for automation in industrial processes has resulted in high throughput, less cost, low errors and less man-power requirement. Globally, development of efficient and advance automation technology, rise in adoption of energy-efficient international standards, growing ease of use and integration of motion control components in motors and drives, flourishing automotive industry, and advantages of servo motors and drives such as, high accuracy and speed, light weight machines, reduced size, increase in speed and higher torque are the prime growth drivers of global servo motors and drives market. In addition, increase in adoption of servo motors and drives for application in newer industrial vertical, and emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for global servo motors and drives market. However, volatile prices and availability of raw materials, availability of substitute motors, and complex manufacturing process are the key restraints for global servo motors and drives market.
Geographically Asia Pacific dominated global servo motors and drives market, followed by North America. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing automobile industry, rise in industrial sector, and growing investment in the manufacturing industry in developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the applications, automotive & transport industry has the highest market share in global servo motors and drives market due to spur in automotive industry, innovation, and technical advancement in automotive industry. The medium voltage servo motors and drives is the market leader among all voltage groups of servo motors and drives, owing to its rising demand from industries such as metal, mining, power generation, and water & wastewater treatment.
This report identifies the global servo motors and drives market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global servo motors and drives market.
This report segments global servo motors and drives market on the basis of type, component, material, voltage, communication protocol, end-user, and regional market as follows:
- Servo Motors and Drives Market, By Type: AC Servo Motors, DC Brushless Motors, Brushed DC Motors, Linear Servo Motors, AC Servo Drives, DC Servo Drives, and Adjustable Speed Drives
- Servo Motors and Drives Market, By Component: Sensors, Controller Modules, Encoders, Electronic Amplifiers, Control Systems, and Others
- Servo Motors and Drives Market, By Material: Stainless Steel, and Non- Stainless Steel
- Servo Motors and Drives Market, By Voltage: Low-Voltage, and Medium-Voltage
- Servo Motors and Drives Market, By Communication Protocol: Fieldbus, Industrial Ethernet, and Wireless
- The report has focused study on servo motors and drives market by basis of end-user industry such as: Automotive & Transportation, Semiconductors & Electronics, Food Processing, Textile Industry, Petrochemicals, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare, Packaging, Printing & Paper, and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the servo motors and drives market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Adtech (Shenzhen) Technology Co., Ltd.
- Bosch Rexroth AG
- Kinco Automation Pvt. Ltd.
- Yaskawa Electric Corp.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp.