Remicade biosimilar market globally being driven by primary factors like development of efficient and advance technology, higher expiration patent, rise in the awareness among people regarding remicade biosimilar, increasing government initiative across the globe, growing prevalence of chronic diseases among aging population. In addition, increase in adoption of remicade biosimilar in emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for global remicade biosimilar market. However, higher cost of the research and development, and stringent government regulations are the key restraints for global remicade biosimilar market.
Globally, development of efficient and advance technology, higher expiration patent, rise in the awareness among people regarding remicade biosimilar, increasing government initiative across the globe, growing prevalence of chronic diseases among aging population are the prime growth drivers of global remicade biosimilar market. In addition, increase in adoption of remicade biosimilar in emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for global remicade biosimilar market. However, higher cost of the research and development, and stringent government regulations are the key restraints for global remicade biosimilar market.
Geographically European dominated global remicade biosimilar market because of favourable regulatory policies designed by the European Medical Association, high medical reimbursement facilities, and technological advancement. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing aging population, rise in consumer awareness, favourable government policies, modernization of healthcare infrastructure, and growing prevalence of chronic diseases in developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the application, oncology segment has the highest market share in global remicade biosimilar market due to higher prevalence of cancer patients.
This report identifies the global remicade biosimilar market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global remicade biosimilar market.
This report segments global remicade biosimilar market on the basis of type, technology, service, application, and regional market as follows:
- Remicade Biosimilar Market, By Type: Recombinant Non-Glycosylated Protein, Recombinant Glycosylated Protein, and Peptides
- Remicade Biosimilar Market, By Technology: Monoclonal Antibodies (MAb) Technology, Recombinant DNA Technology (rDNA), Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) Technology, Chromatography, Electrophoresis, Mass Spectrometry, Western Blotting, and Bioassay
- Remicade Biosimilar Market, By Service: Contract Research and Manufacturing Services (CRAMS), and Clinical Trials
- The report has focused study on remicade biosimilar market by basis of application such as: Blood Disorders, Oncology Diseases, Chronic and Autoimmune Diseases, Growth Hormone Deficiencies, and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the remicade biosimilar market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Synthon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- LG Life Sciences
- Novartis (Sandoz)
1. Remicade Biosimilar Market – Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Remicade Biosimilar Market– Market Forces
4.1.1. Development of efficient and advance technology
4.1.2. Higher expiration patent
4.2.1. Higher cost of research and development
4.3.1. Emerging economies
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Remicade Biosimilar Market– Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Remicade Biosimilar Market, By Type
6.1. Recombinant Non-Glycosylated Protein
6.2. Recombinant Glycosylated Protein
7. Remicade Biosimilar Market, By Technology
7.1. Monoclonal Antibodies (MAb) Technology
7.2. Recombinant DNA Technology (rDNA Technology)
7.3. Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) Technology
7.6. Mass Spectrometry
7.7. Western Blotting
8. Remicade Biosimilar Market, By Service
8.1. Contract Research and Manufacturing Services (CRAMS)
8.2. Clinical Trials
9. Remicade Biosimilar Market, By Application
9.1. Blood Disorders
9.2. Oncology Diseases
9.3. Chronic and Autoimmune Diseases
9.4. Growth Hormone Deficiencies
10. Remicade Biosimilar Market, By Geography
10.1.7. Rest of Europe
10.2. Asia Pacific
10.2.4. South Korea
10.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
10.3. North America
10.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
10.4.2. Rest of RoW
11. Remicade Biosimilar – Market Entropy
11.2. Technological Developments
11.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
11.4. Supply- Contract
12. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
12.1. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
12.2. Synthon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
12.3. LG Life Sciences
12.4. Novartis (Sandoz)
12.8. Merck Serono (Merck Group)
12.9. Biogen idec Inc.
12.10. Genentech (Roche Group)
*More than 40 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
13.3. Research Methodology
13.5. Compilation of Expert Insights