Rhinoconjunctivitis is a medical condition which is a combination of rhinitis and conjunctivitis and is one of the most common allergic reactions across the globe. Rhinoconjunctivitis is classified as an inflammatory disorder which affects nasal and conjunctival mucosa and is induced as a result of hypersensitive immune response. Some of the common symptoms to diagnose rhinoconjunctivitis are sneezing, watery mucus, itchy nose, and nasal congestion, as well as conjunctivitis which include burning sensation, tears and redness of eyes. Apart from these major symptoms some of the other symptoms which can also be seen in some the case are poor sleep, irritability and fatigue. Increasing awareness in the major developing nations is expected to remain key growth driver for rhinoconjunctivitis during the period of study.
Geographically Asia-Pacific dominated rhinoconjunctivitis market owing to the large number of population and higher instances of conjunctivitis. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as second and third largest market for rhinoconjunctivitis market. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing awareness, expanding healthcare infrastructure and increasing number of pharmaceutical players involved in R&D and also spreading awareness about rhinoconjunctivitis in the region along with government initiatives and in developing nations such as China, and India in this region.
This report identifies the global rhinoconjunctivitis market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global rhinoconjunctivitis market.
This report segments global rhinoconjunctivitis market on the basis of treatment and regional market as follows:
- Rhinoconjunctivitis Market research report is classified on the basis of treatment of rhinoconjunctivitis. Some of the major treatments of rhinoconjunctivitis covered in this report are as follows: Decongestants, Mast-Cell Stabilizers, Antihistamines, Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs, and Intranasal Corticosteroids
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the rhinoconjunctivitis market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Johnson & Johnson Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Adiga Life Sciences Inc.
1. Rhinoconjunctivitis Market – Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Rhinoconjunctivitis Market– Market Forces
4.1.1. Increasing cases of Rhinoconjunctivitis
4.2.1. Lower awareness in the developing nations
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Rhinoconjunctivitis Market– Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Rhinoconjunctivitis Market, By Treatment
6.2. Mast-Cell Stabilizers
6.4. Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs
6.5. Intranasal Corticosteroids
7. Rhinoconjunctivitis Market, By Geography
7.1.7. Rest of Europe
7.2. Asia Pacific
7.2.4. South Korea
7.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
7.3. North America
7.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
7.4.2. Rest of RoW
8. Rhinoconjunctivitis Market – Market Entropy
8.2. Technological Developments
8.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
8.4. Supply- Contract
9. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
9.1. Johnson & Johnson Inc.
9.2. Merck & Co., Inc.
9.5. Adiga Life Sciences Inc.
9.6. Lofarma S.p.A.
9.7. BioTech Tools s.a.
9.8. ALK-Abello A/S
9.9. Stallergens S.A.
9.10. HAL Allergy
*More than 40 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
10.3. Research Methodology
10.5. Compilation of Expert Insights