RNAi (Ribonucleic Acid Interference)
a system in live cells to keep a check on the active genes is the next promising technology in the field of biotechnology. The major classes of RNAi are micro RNA and small interfering RNA. RNAi is said to be the replacement technology for the existing recombinant technology in the field of drug discovery and therapeutics. Globally increasing R&D activities in the field of RNAi activities is expected to be the key growth driver during the period of study.
Geographically North America dominated
RNAi technology market
owing to the large scale of its pharmaceutical industry which invests heavily in R&D activities to formulate and update new therapies. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for RNAi technology market. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing pharmaceutical industrial infrastructure which has attracted many global industry player, government initiatives and in developing nations such as China, and India in this region.
This report identifies the global RNAi technology market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global RNAi technology market.
This report segments global RNAi technology market on the basis of application, tools and regional market as follows:
- RNAi Technology Market research report is classified on the basis of applications of RNAi technology in wide range of industries some of the major applications of RNAi Technology covered in this report are as follows: Research and Development, Therapeutics, Drug Discovery, Agriculture and Others
- RNAi technology market research report is classified on the basis of tools of RNAi technology in wide range of industries some of the major applications of RNAi technology covered in this report are as follows: Design/Software, Delivery Based, Monitoring, Libraries
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the RNAi technology market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Alnylam pharmaceuticals
- Arrowhead research corporation
- Quark pharmaceuticals inc
- Rxi pharmaceuticals corp.