Globally increasing demand of titanium from the automotive industry is expected to be the key growth driver during the period of study. By scrutinizing the regional-size outlook, geographically, Asia-Pacific dominated rutile market share owing to the large scale demand of rutile into its large number of end-use industries such as automobiles. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as second and third largest market for rutile market. Asia Pacific is forecasted via acute analysis to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing industrial infrastructure which has attracted many global industry player, government initiatives and in-developing nations such as China, and India in this region.
This report identifies the global rutile market size for the year 2016-2018, and forecast of the same for year 2023. It also highlights the market drivers, business insights, restraints, growth indicators, value chain analysis, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global rutile market.
This report segments global rutile market on the basis of application, end-use industry and regional market as follows:
- Rutile Market research report is classified on the basis of applications of rutile in wide range of industries. Breakdown of data by applications covered in this report are as follows: Titanium, Titanium Dioxide and others
- Rutile market research report is classified on the basis of end-use industries of rutile in wide range of applications. Some of the major end-use industrial trends of rutile covered in this report are as follows: Automotive, Packaging, Construction, Electronics and Others. Industry holding the major share is automotive industry.
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the rutile market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Yucheng Jinhe Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Jiangxi Jinshibao Mining Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Yuejiang Titanium Chemical Manufacturer Co., Ltd.
- Abbott Blackstone