A shell and tube heat exchanger is a class of heat exchanger designs which have attained popularity into various industries due to the flexibility the designer has to allow for a wide range of pressures and temperatures. A shell and tube exchanger consists of a number of tubes mounted inside a cylindrical shell which allows two fluids to exchange heat where one fluid flows over the outside of the tubes while the second fluid flows through the tubes. The fluids can be single or two phase and can flow in a parallel or a cross/counter flow arrangement. Globally increasing demand from the chemicals and HVAC industry is expected to be the key growth factors for the shell and tube heat exchanger market during the period of study.
Geographically Europe dominated shell & tube heat exchanger market owing to the large scale demand of shell & tube heat exchanger into chemicals industry in the region. Europe was followed by North America and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for shell & tube heat exchanger market. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing industrial infrastructure which has attracted many global industry players along with strong growth from chemicals industry, government initiatives in developing nations such as China, and India in this region.
This report identifies the global shell & tube heat exchanger market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global shell & tube heat exchanger market.
This report segments global shell & tube heat exchanger market on the basis of application and regional market as follows:
- Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger Market research report is classified on the basis of applications of shell & tube heat exchanger across wide range of industries. Some of the major applications of shell & tube heat exchanger covered in this report are as follows: Chemicals, Petrochemicals and Oil & Gas, HVACR, Food & Beverages, Pulp & Paper, Power Generation and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Hughes Anderson Heat Exchangers Inc.
- Koch Heat Transfer Co.
- Southern Heat Exchanger Corp. (SHECO)
- Hrs Heat Exchangers Ltd.
- Kelvion Holdings GmbH
1. Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger Market – Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger Market– Market Forces
4.1.1. Surging Energy Price
4.1.2. Increasing demand from Chemicals, Petrochemicals and Oil & Gas, and Hvac Industries
4.2.1. Increasing Cost of Production
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger Market– Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger Market, By Application
6.3. Oil & Gas
6.5. Food & Beverages
6.6. Pulp & Paper
6.7. Power Generation
7. Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger Market, By Geography
7.1.7. Rest of Europe
7.2. Asia Pacific
7.2.4. South Korea
7.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
7.3. North America
7.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
7.4.2. Rest of RoW
8. Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger Market – Market Entropy
8.2. Technological Developments
8.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
8.4. Supply- Contract
9. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
9.1. Alfa Laval AB
9.2. Hrs Heat Exchangers Ltd.
9.3. Kelvion Holdings GmbH
9.4. SPX Corp.
9.5. Standard Xchange
9.6. API Heat Transfer Inc.
9.7. Brask Inc.
9.8. Hughes Anderson Heat Exchangers Inc.
9.9. Koch Heat Transfer Co.
9.10. Southern Heat Exchanger Corp. (SHECO)
9.11. Manning and Lewis
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
10.3. Research Methodology
10.5. Compilation of Expert Insights