Silane is an organic compound containing a single or multiple silicon-carbon (Si-C) bonds. The silicon-based monomeric chemical consists of four substituent, and at least one carbon-silicon bond structure (CH3-Si-). Anticorrosion properties of silanes makes it an excellent material for the purpose of protective coating in wide range of applications such as Erosion/corrosion protection coatings, Microbiological corrosion protection, making highly weatherable automotive paints and many more. Increasing demand from the automobile industry is expected to remain key growth driver for silane during the period of study.
Geographically Asia-Pacific dominated silane market owing to the large scale demand of silane into its large number end-use industries such as rubbers, plastics and many more. Asia-Pacific was followed by Europe and North America as second and third largest market for silane market. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing industrial infrastructure which has attracted many global industry player, government initiatives in developing nations such as China, and India in this region.
This report identifies the
global silane market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global silane market.
This report segments global silane market on the basis of type, application, and regional market as follows:
- Silane Market research report is classified on the basis of types of silane. Some of the major type of silane covered in this report are as follows: Organo-functional Silane, Mono/Chloro Silane
- Silane market research report is classified on the basis of application of silane in end-use industries. Some of the major applications of silane covered in this report are as follows: Rubber & Plastics, Fiber Treatment, Adhesives & Sealants, Paint and Coatings, and others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the silane market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- WD Silicone Company Limited
- Jingzhou Jianghan Fine Chemical Company Limited
- Nanjing Shuguang Chemical Group Company Limited
- China National Bluestar (Group) Co, Ltd.
- Momentive Performance Materials Holdings LLC