1. Silicone Fluid Market – Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Silicone Fluid Market– Market Forces
4.1.1. Growth in the End-User Industries
4.2.1. Price sensitive market
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Silicone Fluid Market– Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Silicone Fluid Market, By Type
6.1. Straight Silicone Fluid
6.2. Modified Silicone Fluid
7. Silicone Fluid Market, By End-Use Industry
7.3. Home Care
7.4. Personal Care
8. Silicone Fluid Market, By Geography
8.1.7. Rest of Europe
8.2. Asia Pacific
8.2.4. South Korea
8.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.3. North America
8.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
8.4.2. Rest of RoW
9. Silicone Fluid Market – Market Entropy
9.2. Technological Developments
9.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
9.4. Supply- Contract
10. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
10.1. Momentive Performance Materials Inc.
10.2. Wacker Chemie Ag
10.3. Dow Corning Corporation
10.4. Shin-Etsu Corporation
10.5. KCC Basildon
10.6. Gelest Inc.
10.7. ACC Silicones.
10.8. Siltech Corporation
10.9. Clearco Products Co. Inc.
10.10. Bluestar Silicones International
*More than 40 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
11.3. Research Methodology
11.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
Silicone fluids are the starting materials for further silicone products which are created by chemical functionalization. Such fluids are characterized by a very high thermal and thermooxidative resistance and have excellent resistance to temperatures from -60 to +300°C. Silicone fluids are also much for stable than organic polymers toward electromagnetic and particle radiation (UV, alpha, beta and gamma radiation). Moreover, silicone fluids are characterized by very low volatility, excellent shearing resistance, low surface tension and very good water repellency and are used for wide range of applications in various end-use industries. Growing end-use industries are expected to demand more silicone fluid products in the near future and are expected to remain key growth drivers during the period of study.
Geographically Asia-Pacific dominated silicone fluid market owing to the large scale demand of silicone fluid into agricultural, textiles, home care and personal care applications. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as second and third largest market for silicone fluid market. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly developing infrastructure as a result of growing end0use industry base as a shifting of global manufacturing base in the region and, government initiatives in developing nations such as China, and India in this region.
This report identifies the global silicone fluid market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global silicone fluid market.
This report segments global silicone fluid market on the basis of type, application and regional market as follows:
- Silicone Fluid Market research report is classified on the basis of Type. Some of the major types of silicone fluid covered in this report are as follows: Straight Silicone, and Modified Silicones
- Silicone Fluid Market research report is classified on the basis of end-use industries. Some of the major end-use industries of silicone fluid covered in this report are as follows: Agriculture, Energy, Home Care, Personal Care, Textiles, and Other
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the silicone fluid market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Momentive Performance Materials Inc.
- Wacker Chemie Ag
- Dow Corning Corporation
- Shin-Etsu Corporation
- KCC Basildon