Sodium thiosulfate (Na2S2O3),
also called as sodium thiosulphate, is colorless crystalline inorganic compound. Sodium thiosulfate is an efflorescent (readily loses water) crystalline substance which dissolves easily in water. On an industrial scale, sodium thiosulfate is produced chiefly from liquid waste products of sodium sulfide or sulfur dye manufacture and is used in wide range of industrial applications such as iodometry, photographic processing, medical applications and gold extraction. Globally growing end-use industries and increasing spending on medical and healthcare in developing nations is expected to be the key growth drivers for the sodium thiosulfate during the period of study.
Geographically Asia-Pacific dominated sodium thiosulphate market owing to the large scale demand of sodium thiosulphate into its large industrial base which includes big end-use industry players with their manufacturing base in the region. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as second and third largest market for sodium thiosulphate market. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly developing industrial base, increasing concentration of the major end-use industries in the region and government initiatives in developing nations such as China, and India in this region.
This report identifies the global sodium thiosulphate market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global sodium thiosulphate market.This report segments global sodium thiosulphate market on the basis of f end-use industry and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the sodium thiosulphate market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Sodium Thiosulphate Market research report is classified on the basis of end-use industry. Some of the major end-use industry of sodium thiosulphate covered in this report are as follows: Analytical Chemistry, Photography, Gold Extraction, Medical, leather, Pharmaceutical and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Shanxi Xinchengshun chemical
- Changsha weichuang chemical
- Anhui Bayi Chemical Industry
- Alashan Lixin Chemical
- Sichuan Meishan Tianhe Chemical