Sprayed or gunite
is the concrete in which mortar or concrete is pneumatically projected at high velocity on the backup surface. It is also known as spray concrete as the force of jet impacting on the surface compacts it so as to make itself supporting. Globally increasing demand for the underground applications and technological advancement in the sprayed concrete is expected to remain the primary growth factors for the sprayed concrete market during the period of study.
Geographically Europe dominated sprayed concrete market owing to the large scale demand of sprayed concrete into construction industry for water retaining structures, repair works, protective coatings in the region. Europe was followed by Asia-Pacific and North America as second and third largest market for sprayed concrete market. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly developing infrastructure as a result of growing construction industry and , government initiatives in developing nations such as China, and India in this region.
This report identifies the
global sprayed concrete market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global sprayed concrete market.
This report segments global sprayed concrete market on the basis of process, application and regional market as follows:
- Sprayed Concrete Market research report is classified on the basis of applications. Some of the major applications of sprayed concrete covered in this report are as follows: Underground Construction, Water Retaining Structures, Repair Works, Protective Coatings and Others
- Sprayed Concrete Market research report is classified on the basis of process type. Some of the major process type of sprayed concrete covered in this report are as follows: Wet Mix Sprayed Process, Dry Mix Sprayed Process
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the sprayed concrete market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V.
- Heidelbergcement AG
- Quikrete Companies, Inc
- GCP Applied Technologies, Inc
- The Euclid Chemical Company
- KPM Industries Ltd.