can be defined as a fibre of a standardized length of any composition which can be drawn into yarn. Staple fibres can be natural or man-man made. Natural fibres (such as cotton or wool) have a range of lengths in each sample, so the staple length is an average. For synthetic fibres which have been cut to certain length, the staple length is the same for every fibre in the group. Globally growing demand for the textiles and hygiene products is expected to drive the demand for staple fibres during the period of study.
Geographically Asia-Pacific dominated
staple fibre market
in terms of production and consumption driven by higher demand into major end-use industries in the region. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as second and third largest market for staple fibre market. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to increasing demand into rapidly expanding end-use industrial base especially textiles industry which is the major consumer of the staple fibres across the world.
This report identifies the global staple fibre market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global staple fibre market.
This report segments global staple fibre market on the basis of type, application and regional market as follows:
- Staple Fibre Market research report is classified on the basis of type. Some of the major types covered in this report are as follows: Natural Fibre (Cotton, Others), Synthetic Fibres (Polyester Staple Fibre, Acrylic Staple Fibre, Viscose Staple Fibre and Others)
- Staple Fibre Market research report is classified on the basis of applications. Some of the major applications covered in this report are as follows: Woven, Non Woven, Industrial and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the staple fibre market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Tongkun Group Zhejiang Hengsheng Chemical Fiber Co., Ltd.
- Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited
- Alpek S.A.B. de C.V.
- Toray Industries, Inc.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation