Stem-cell therapy medical practice
which is used to treat or prevent a disease or condition using stem cells. Recent inventions and R&D activities have shown that stem cells have tremendous promise to help us understand and treat a range of diseases, injuries and other health-related conditions. Globally increasing R&D activities and growing interest of the major pharmaceutical players in stem cell therapy is expected to drive the demand during the period of study.
Geographically North America dominated stem cell therapies market driven by best in class infrastructure, best in industry practices and higher spending by the citizens towards healthcare expenditure. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for stem cell therapies market. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly developing medical infrastructure, increasing medical tourism, increased spending, and increasing awareness amongst population in developing nations such as China, and India in this region.
This report identifies the global stem cell therapies market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global stem cell therapies market.This report segments global stem cell therapies market on the basis of therapies, applications and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the stem cell therapies market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Stem Cell Therapies Market research report is classified on the basis of therapies. Some of the major therapies covered in this report are as follows: Allogeneic Stem Cell Therapy Market, By Application (Eye Diseases, GIT Diseases, Immune System Diseases, Metabolic Diseases, Musculoskeletal Disorders, CNS Diseases, CVS Diseases, Wounds and Injuries and Other Diseases) Autologous Stem Cell Therapy Market, By Application (GIT Diseases, CNS Diseases, Musculoskeletal Disorders, Wounds and Injuries, CVS Diseases and Other Diseases)
- Stem Cell Therapies Market research report is classified on the basis of applications. Some of the major applications covered in this report are as follows: Eye Diseases, GIT Diseases, Immune System Diseases, Metabolic Diseases, Musculoskeletal Disorders, CNS Diseases, CVS Diseases, Wounds and Injuries and Other Diseases
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Advanced Cell Technologies, Inc.
- Athersys Inc.
- Celgene Corporation
- Cellular Dynamics International
- Cytori Therapeutics, Inc.