are usually resins and can be classified as chemical compounds which are used in formulating adhesives applications to increase the tack, the stickiness of the surface of the adhesive. Tackifiers usually have low-molecular weight with high glass transition temperature and provide higher stress compliance at slow strain rate. Globally increasing packaging industry due to growth of the major end-use industries is expected to drive the demand for tackifiers during the period of study.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific dominates the tackifier market driven by higher demand for a wide range of applications in huge industrial bases especially from the packaging industry in the region. Asia-Pacific was followed by RoW and Europe as second and third largest markets for the tackifier market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing applications in large and expanding industrial bases in the region, especially in developing nations such as China and India.
This report identifies the
global tackifier market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the tackifier market.
This report segments the tackifier market on the basis of type, form , end-use industry and regional market as follows:
- Tackifier Market research report is classified on the basis of types. Some of the major types covered in this report are as follows: Synthetic & Natural
- Tackifier Market research report is classified on the basis of form. Some of the major form covered in this report are as follows: Solid, Liquid, and Resin Dispersion
- Tackifier Market research report is classified on the basis of end-use idustry. Some of the major end-use industry covered in this report are as follows: Packaging, Bookbinding, Nonwoven, Construction/Assembly
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the tackifier market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Eastman Chemical Company (Eastman)
- Exxonmobil Chemical
- Arizona Chemical
- Guangdong Komo Co., Ltd.
- DRT (Dérivés Résiniques ET Terpéniques)