can be defined as a raw material which is used by spinning industry to prepare yarn for fabric and thread manufacturing. Textiles fibres can be natural or man-man made. Natural fibres (such as cotton or wool) have a range of lengths in each sample, so the textiles length is an average. For synthetic fibres which have been cut to certain length, the textiles length is the same for every fibre in the group. Globally growing demand for the textiles and hygiene products is expected to drive the demand for textiles fibres during the period of study.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific dominates the textiles fibre market in terms of production and consumption driven by higher demand into major end-use industries in the region. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as second and third largest markets for textiles fibre market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to increasing demand into rapidly expanding end-use industrial base especially textiles industry which is the major consumer of the textiles fibres across the world.
This report identifies the global textiles fibre market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the textiles fibre market.This report segments the textiles fibre market on the basis of type, application and regional market as follows:
- Textiles Fibre Market research report is classified on the basis of type. Some of the major types covered in this report are as follows: Natural Fibre (Cotton, Wool, Others), Synthetic Fibres (Polyester Textiles Fibre, Acrylic Textiles Fibre, Viscose Textiles Fibre, Polypropylene Textiles Fibre and Others)
- Textiles Fibre Market research report is classified on the basis of applications. Some of the major applications covered in this report are as follows: Woven, Non Woven, Industrial and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the textiles fibre market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Tongkun Group Zhejiang Hengsheng Chemical Fiber Co., Ltd.
- Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited
- Alpek S.A.B. de C.V.
- Toray Industries, Inc.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation