also known as Thermal fluid amongst industry applications, can be defined as a compound with specific heating and cooling properties that make it useful for a range of industrial processes involving heat transfer. These fluids are used to transfer heat and are useful in heating applications, as it is possible to warm a thermal fluid and pass it through a system to radiate heat. Conversely, the fluids can be run through a heated system to transfer heat from the system to the fluid for cooling applications. Globally increasing solar power installation and technological advancement of these fluids is expected to remain the key growth driver during the period of study.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific dominates the thermic fluid market driven by a wide range of applications into huge industrial bases especially from the chemical industry in the region. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as second and third largest markets for the thermic fluid market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing applications into large and expanding industrial base in the region, especially in developing nations such as China and India in this region.
This report identifies the
thermic fluid market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges and other key aspects with respect to global thermic fluid market.
This report segments the thermic fluid market on the basis of type, application and regional market as follows:
- Thermic Fluid Market research report is classified on the basis of types. Some of the major types covered in this report are as follows: Mineral oils, Silicone & Aromatics and PAG & Glycol-based Fluids
- Thermic Fluid Market research report is classified on the basis of applications. Some of the major applications covered in this report are as follows: Oil & Gas, Chemical, Concentrated Solar Power, Manufacturing Process, Pharmaceuticals, Biodiesel Production and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the thermic fluid market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- The DOW Chemical Company
- Chevron Corporation
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.