can be defined as the materials that are made by polymers joined together by chemical bonds, acquiring a highly cross-linked polymer structure. The highly cross-linked structure produced by chemical bonds in thermoset materials provide high mechanical and physical strength when compared with thermoplastics or elastomers materials. On the other hand, this highly cross-linked structure is also responsible for poor elasticity or elongation of these materials. Globally increasing usage of thermosets in automobiles is expected to remain the key growth driver during the period of study. On the other hand, volatile raw material prices are also expected to play an important role as a major restraint for this high growth potential market.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific dominates the thermosets market driven by higher demand for light weight material in a wide range of applications including huge industrial bases, especially from the automobile industry in the region. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as second and third largest markets for thermosets market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing applications into large and expanding industrial base in the region, especially in developing nations such as China and India in this region.
This report identifies the global thermosets market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the thermosets market.
This report segments the thermosets market on the basis of type, application and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the thermosets market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Thermosets Market research report is classified on the basis of types. Some of the major types covered in this report are as follows: Polyester Resins, Epoxy Resins, Vinyl Ester Resins Phenolic, Polyurethane and Others
- Thermosets Market research report is classified on the basis of applications. Some of the major applications covered in this report are as follows: Automotive, Water Tanks, Chemical Tanks, and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Asahi Kasei Chemical Corp
- hevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC
- Dow Chemical Company
- Eastman Chemical Company
- LyondellBasell Industries