Global Aerial Imaging market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14%. The increasing adoption of aerial imagery in multiple application areas, such as surveillance and monitoring, geospatial, energy and resource management, conservation and research, exhibition and live entertainment, disaster management, construction and development has been the key driver for the market.
The demand for high oblique in the aerial imagery market is expected to grow at fastest pace during the forecast period.
With the increasing crime rate and rise in advanced defense technologies, the growth for aerial imagery market is expected to be high from defense sector.
What is Aerial Imaging?
Aerial Imaging is a kind of photographs, mostly used for cartography, geospatial, movie production, environmental studies, power line inspection and other area. Aerial Imaging/Photography is taking photographs from a flying object or an aircraft. The platforms for aerial imaging include helicopter, UAV/Drones, balloons, blimps, rocket, kites, parachutes, airship or any flying aircraft. Stand-alone telescoping and vehicle mounted poles are also used for this, where the mounted cameras may be triggered remotely or automatically.
Photographs taken from different angle named differently, if the angle is low relative to the earth’s surface known as low oblique and if the angle is high called as high or steep angle. A vertical photograph, which has been taken with camera axis directed toward the ground as vertically as possible.
What are the applications of Aerial Imaging?
It has lots of area to work for, as discussed earlier in archaeology aerial photography is ideal for locating lost monuments and tracking features, especially those that are not visible. Likewise in urban studies for urban development niche of landscape studies which has wide range of uses through archaeology. And for climate change also, to know about the effects of climate change on global temperatures. For earth science it is basically used to study the natural changes, such as variations in soil and geology. There are lots of other applications of aerial imaging.
Market Research and Market Trends of Aerial imaging:
- Aerial Imaging technology is changing the landscape of business, Nearmap(company) offers the aerial view in a distinctive way i.e. combination of hardware (specially designed camera systems) and software (processing and stitching together the images seamlessly) For every 100 square miles captured, roughly 10,000 images are being stitched together.Unlike satellite images or drone photos, Nearmap's high-resolution aerial imagery covers nearly 70% of the US and is updated multiple times per year.
- Advances in technology are making a big difference in capturing high quality aerial imagery. The Aerial Imaging photographers are employing digital cameras and pairing it with gyro stabilizers to offset the movement caused by aircraft vibration.
Who are the Major Players in Aerial Imaging market?
The major players in this market are NRC Group ASA, Cicade s.a, Digital Aerial Solutions, Cooper Aerial Surveys Co and 6 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.