are the display units which accept user input with the help of a stylus or fingers instead of peripheral devices like a mouse and helps in initiating easy and reliable human-machine interaction. It can either be a standalone touchscreen computer used independently to perform tasks and operations, or a connectable apparatus used as a touchpad to control computers from a projector. The exponential rise in internet penetration and the need for minimizing human involvement in manufacturing processes and shifting focus from product centric approach to customer centric approach is expected to be the key growth driver for interactive displays during the period of study.
Geographically, North America dominated the interactive display market driven by higher usage of such advanced technology products to enhance customer experience and engagement. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for the interactive display market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to the rapidly changing face of its retail industry and shifting focus from product centric to customer centric approach due to increasing competition and changing customer behaviour in large potential markets such as China and India in this region.
This report identifies the
interactive display market
size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the interactive display market.
This report segments the interactive display market on the basis of product, application, panel-size and regional market as follows:
- Interactive display market research report is classified on the basis of product. Some of the major products covered in this report are as follows: Interactive Kiosk, Whiteboard, Table, Video Wall, Monitor
- Interactive display market research report is classified on the basis of application. Some of the major applications covered in this report are as follows: Retail, Education, Healthcare, Entertainment
- Interactive display market research report is classified on the basis of panel size. Some of the major panel sizes covered in this report are as follows: 17” - 32”, 32” – 65”, Above 65”
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Samsung Display Co. Ltd.
- LG Display Co., Ltd.
- NEC Display Solutions Ltd.
- Planar Systems, Inc.
- ELO Touch Solutions, Inc.