1. Intelligent virtual assistant Market – Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Intelligent virtual assistant Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Intelligent virtual assistant Market– Forces
4.1.1. Emerging trend of outsourced assistance
4.1.2. Lowers cost and streamlines business activities
4.2.1. Lack of awareness and common standards
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Intelligent virtual assistant Market– Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Intelligent virtual assistant Market, By Type
6.1. Speech Recognition
6.2. Text-to-Speech Recognition
7. Intelligent virtual assistant Market, By Service
7.1. Customer Service
7.2. Market Assistant
8. Intelligent virtual assistant, By Application
8.3. IT & Telecom
9. Intelligent virtual assistant Market, By Geography
9.1.7. Rest of Europe
9.2. Asia Pacific
9.2.4. South Korea
9.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.3. North America
9.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
9.4.2. Rest of RoW
10. Intelligent virtual assistant Market – Entropy
10.2. Technological Developments
10.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
10.4. Supply- Contract
11. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
11.1. Anboto Group
11.2. 7 Customer Inc.
11.3. Apple Inc.
11.4. Clara Labs
11.5. Artificial Solutions
11.6. CodeBaby Corp.
11.7. CX Company
11.8. Creative Virtual Ltd.
11.9. eGain Communications
11.11. Eidoserve Inc.
11.13. Intel Corporation
11.14. IBM Corporation
11.15. InteliWISE S.A.
11.16. Next IT Corporation
11.17. Nuance Communications
11.18. Microsoft Corporation
11.19. Oracle Corporation,
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
12.3. Research Methodology
12.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
An intelligent virtual assistant can be defined as a programmed engineered entity which interfaces with humans in a human way. IVA technology incorporates elements of interactive voice response and other modern artificial intelligence projects to deliver full-fledged “virtual identities” that converse with users. Development in IVA technologies including speech and voice recognition technology such as Apple’s Siri and Amazons’ Alexa has been the driving factor behind the growth of IVA industry. Globally, an emerging trend of outsourced assistance is anticipated to boost the market demand and is expected to remain the key growth driver during the period of study.
Geographically, North America dominated the intelligent virtual assistant market owing to the increased penetration of smartphones and emerging concept of working remotely coupled with technological advancements which have resulted in increased usage of cloud-based tools such as Skype and MS Office Online. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for the intelligent virtual assistant market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth due to demand for self-reliance which has boosted virtual agent acceptance and adoption. In recognition of these changing dynamics, service providers have developed multi-language platforms to serve the need of varied users.
This report identifies the intelligent virtual assistant market size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global intelligent virtual assistant market.
This report segments the intelligent virtual assistant market on the basis of type, service, application and regional market as follows:
- Intelligent virtual assistant market research report is classified on the basis of type. Some of the major types covered in this report are as follows: Speech Recognition, Text-to-Speech Recognition
- Intelligent virtual assistant market research report is classified on the basis of service. Some of the major services covered in this report are as follows: Customer Service, Market Assistant
- Intelligent virtual assistant market research report is classified on the basis of application. Some of the major applications covered in this report are as follows: BFSI, Automotive, IT & Telecom, Retail, Healthcare, Education and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Anboto Group
- 7 Customer Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Clara Labs
- Artificial Solutions