1. Managed Security Services Market – Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Managed Security Services Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Managed Security Services Market– Forces
4.1.1. Growing Incidences of Cyber-Crimes to Target an Enterprise’s Network
4.1.2. Increasing Regulatory Compliance and Data Protection Laws
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Managed Security Services Market– Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Managed Security Services Market, By Service Type
7. Managed Security Services Market, By Deployment
7.1. Cloud Deployment
7.2. in-Premises Deployment
8. Managed Security Services Market, By Verticals
8.1. Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
8.4. Industrial Manufacturing
8.5. Telecom & IT
8.7. Energy & Power
9. Managed Security Services Market, By Geography
9.1.7. Rest of Europe
9.2. Asia Pacific
9.2.4. South Korea
9.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.3. North America
9.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
9.4.2. Rest of RoW
10. Managed Security Services Market – Entropy
10.2. Technological Developments
10.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
10.4. Supply- Contract
11. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
11.1. AT&T, Inc.
11.2. Dell Secureworks, Inc.
11.3. IBM Corporation
11.4. Symantec Corporation
11.5. Verizon Communications, Inc.
11.6. Computer Sciences Corporation
11.7. Centurylink, Inc.
11.8. Hewlett-Packard Company
11.9. Solutionary, Inc. (NTT Group)
11.10. Trustwave Holdings, Inc.
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
12.3. Research Methodology
12.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
Managed security services (MSS) can be defined as network security services that have been outsourced to a service provider to protect breaching of the network security and protect data from the threat of cyber-attacks. The service provider provides outsourced monitoring and management of security devices and systems along with managing firewall, intrusion detection, virtual private network, vulnerability scanning, anti-viral services and train organization people to maintain acceptable security standards. Globally, growing cyber-attacks and fear of data leakage by almost every organization is expected to drive the demand for MSS during the period of study.
Geographically, North America dominated the managed security services market because, in the developed economies of Canada and the U.S., there is a high focus on innovations obtained from R&D and technology coupled with higher rate of cyber-attacks in these nations. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for managed security services market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, primarily driven by the growing awareness among the enterprises. Many APAC countries such as China, India, Japan, Singapore, and Korea are investing heavily in IT security services.
This report identifies the managed security services market size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the managed security services market.
This report segments the managed security services market on the basis of service, deployment, vertical industry and regional market as follows:
- Managed Security Services market research report is classified on the basis of service type. Some of the major service types covered in this report are as follows: Threat Management, Vulnerability Management, Compliance Management, Incident Management
- Managed Security Services market research report is classified on the basis of deployment type. Some of the major deployment types covered in this report are as follows: Cloud Deployment and in-Premises Deployment
- Managed Security Services market research report is classified on the basis of verticals. Some of the major verticals covered in this report are as follows: Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, Government, Healthcare, Industrial Manufacturing, Telecom & IT, Retail, Energy & Power)
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Dell Secureworks, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Verizon Communications, Inc.
- Computer Sciences Corporation
- Hewlett-Packard Company