Managed Security Services are employed by organizations Securing information is vital for organizations to carry their business and require a significant amount of resources to protect their data. However, relying and pooling resources for in house security and employing full time experts requires investments and time, resulting in deviations from their core business. Instead, organizations enlist their security operations to service providers. The type of services managed by MSS providers are Managed Security Services, General Data Protection Regulations, Cloud Security, IOT Security, Managing Security Operations, Managed Spam Services, and Device Management
What is Managed Security Services?
Managed Security Services is the outsourcing of an organizations network and system security to service providers for monitoring, maintenance and protection.
Market Research and Market Trends of Managed Securities Services Market
- The Financial and Banking sector are facing serious challenges when it comes to protecting data. With cyber threats increasing and evolving on par with technological advancement, governments are taking stringent actions and are mandating security standards for financial groups. Hedge fund, banks and investment banks are facing increasing pressure to comply with regulations and are taking careful steps to combat the intensifying cyber threats.
- Retailers are a major target for cyber-criminals due to weak security systems as well as the wealth of information available on customers. Retailers collect huge transactional data from consumers daily through their POS with payments in cash or credit cards. Given that cyber criminals have an avid thirst for credit card data, and the lack of right tools to combat cyber threats retailers become an easy target for stealing consumer data. According to an online report, a stolen consumer’s credit card data is sold in between $0.5 to $20 in the underground market. The price varies according to the bank, the Meta data collected, volume discounts and time period between stealing and selling data.
Who are the Major Players in Managed Security Services Market?
The major vendors in the Dark Analytics market are IBM Corporation, Secureworks, Symantec, Trustwave, Verizon, AT&T, ATOS, Bae Systems, British Telecoms (BT), Centurylink, DXC, Fortinet and others.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.