The medical power supply devices
are the devices, which take incoming electrical current and amplify or reduce it to the level required by medical devices in order to ensure their continuous functioning. Globally, advancement in medical device technology and growing usage of the portable devices in the healthcare industry is expected to remain the key growth driver for the medical power supply equipments during the period of study.
Geographically, North America dominated the medical power supply equipment market driven by best in class healthcare infrastructure with advanced equipments and higher spending on healthcare by citizens in the region. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for medical power supply equipment market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly developing medical infrastructure, increasing spending healthcare and growing medical tourism in developing nations such as China and India in this region.
This report identifies the medical power supply equipment market
size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global medical power supply equipment market.This report segments the medical power supply equipment market on the basis of technology, application, type and regional market as follows:
Sample Companies profiled in this Report are:
- Medical power supply equipment market research report is classified on the basis of technology. Some of the major technologies covered in this report are as follows: AC-DC & DC-DC Power Supply
- Medical power supply equipment market research report is classified on the basis of application. Some of the major applications covered in this report are as follows: MRI, X-ray, CT, Ultrasound, EEG, ECG, Blood Pressure Monitor, Ventilator, PAP, VAD
- Medical power supply equipment market research report is classified on the basis of type. Some of the major types covered in this report are as follows: External, Enclosed, Configurable, Encapsulated
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Astrodyne Corporation
- CUI, Inc. (Subsidiary Of CUI Global, Inc.)
- Delta Electronics, Inc.
- Emerson Network Power, Inc. (Subsidiary Of Emerson Electric Co.)
- Excelsys Technologies Ltd