can be defined as the technologies used by the oil & gas industry to collect, store, and manage the complex data requirements and field operations coupled with collaborative work processes among multiple offshore and onshore sites, are relying on a healthy communication network. In order to upsurge oil production, oil exploration organizations are looking for oilfields in harsh environments and that presents a variety of operational challenges which result in demand for high bandwidth communication solutions. Globally, increasing drilling activities is expected to be the key growth driver for the oilfield communication technologies during the period of study.
Geographically, North America dominated the oilfield communications market driven by higher demand and usage of these technologies in large oilfields and offshore sites. North America was followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe as second and third largest market for the oilfield communications market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly expanding oilfield excavation activities in the region, especially by major regional economies such as China and India in this region.
This report identifies the
oilfield communications market
size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to oilfield communications market.
This report segments global oilfield communications market on the basis of communication technology, band type and regional market as follows:
- Oilfield Communications market research report is classified on the basis of technology. Some of the major technologies covered in this report are as follows: Cellular Network, VoIP, Unified Communications, M2M, Microwave Communication, WiMax, VSAT, TETRA, Fiber Optics, WAN, LAN
- Oilfield Communications market research report is classified on the basis of band type. Some of the major band types covered in this report are as follows: L Band, Ku Band, HTS
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies profiled in this report are:
- Alcatel-Lucent International
- ERF Wireless, Inc.
- Harris Caprock Communications Inc.
- Hermes Datacommunications International Ltd.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.