1. Pharmacy automation systems Market – Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Pharmacy automation systems Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Pharmacy automation systems Market– Forces
4.1.1. Necessity of cost containment, reduction of medication errors
4.1.2. Increased efficiency at workplace
4.2.1. Higher cost
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Pharmacy automation systems Market– Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Pharmacy automation systems Market, By Product Type
6.1. Medication Dispensing Systems
6.2. Packaging and Labeling Systems
6.3. Table-top Counters
6.4. Automated Medication Compounding Systems
6.5. Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems
7. Pharmacy automation systems Market, By End-User
7.1. Inpatient Pharmacy Automation
7.2. Outpatient Pharmacy Automation
7.3. Retail Pharmacies
8. Pharmacy automation systems Market, By Geography
8.1.7. Rest of Europe
8.2. Asia Pacific
8.2.4. South Korea
8.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.3. North America
8.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
8.4.2. Rest of RoW
9. Pharmacy automation systems Market – Entropy
9.2. Technological Developments
9.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
9.4. Supply- Contract
10. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
10.1. Baxter International Inc.
10.2. Carefusion Corporation
10.3. Cerner Corporation
10.4. Kirby Lester
10.5. Mckesson Corporation
10.6. Omnicell Inc.
10.7. Parata Systems LLC
10.8. Scriptpro LLC
10.9. Swisslog Holding AG
10.10. Talyst Inc.
*More than 40 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
11.3. Research Methodology
11.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
Pharmacy automation is the process which involves the automation of manual processes of handling and distributing medications in order to reduce or minimize the incidences of deaths and injuries due to medication prescription errors which is consistently putting pressure on healthcare providers and pharmacists to deploy more effective technologies. Pharmacy automation involves automation of tablet counting, compound preparation, prescription management, medication packaging, dispensing and inventory management, hence reducing the overall cost and also increasing the efficiency. Globally, increasing deaths and injuries coupled with increasing awareness about benefits of using such systems amongst pharmacists is expected to remain the key growth driver during the period of study.
Geographically, North America dominated the pharmacy automation systems market driven by higher penetration of automated systems at retail level and higher spending on technology by retail establishments in the region. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for the pharmacy automation systems market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to increased demand for pharmacy automation systems in the emerging countries such as China and India.
This report identifies the pharmacy automation systems market size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the pharmacy automation systems market.
This report segments the pharmacy automation systems market on the basis of product type, end-user and regional market as follows:
- Pharmacy automation systems market research report is classified on the basis of product type. Some of the major product type covered in this report are as follows: Medication Dispensing Systems, Packaging and Labeling Systems, Table-top Counters, Automated Medication Compounding Systems, Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems and Others
- Pharmacy automation systems market research report is classified on the basis of end-user. Some of the major end-users covered in this report are as follows: Inpatient Pharmacy Automation, Outpatient Pharmacy Automation, Retail Pharmacies, and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the pharmacy automation systems market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Emagin Corporation
- Kopin Corporation
- LG Display Co., Ltd.
- AU Optronics Corporation
- Microvision Inc.