Artificial organs can be defined as devices which are integrated or implanted into the human body to replace a natural organ, to restore its specific function in the body, and the medical bionic devices are engineered with a combined study of biology and electronics terminologies. Artificial vital organs and medical bionics are technologically sophisticated devices which help in the restoration of various functions of organs and increase the life expectancy of the patients. Globally, increasing cases of organ failure and lack of donors are expected to be the prime growth factors for artificial vital organs and medical bionics during the period of study.
Geographically, North America dominated the artificial vital organs & medical bionics market driven by world class healthcare infrastructure with technological advanced practice, higher spending and presence of key industry players in the region. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for artificial vital organs & medical bionics. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly developing medical infrastructure, increasing spending on healthcare and growing medical tourism in developing nations such as China and India in this region.
This report identifies the artificial vital organs & medical bionics market size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the artificial vital organs & medical bionics market.
This report segments the artificial vital organs & medical bionics market on the basis of product and regional market as follows:
- Artificial vital organs & medical bionics market research report is classified on the basis of product. Some of the major product covered in this report are as follows: Artificial Vital Organs Market (Artificial Heart (Total Artificial Heart (TAH)), Artificial Kidney (Hemodialysis Machines), Artificial Liver, Artificial Pancreas (Insulin Pumps), Artificial Lungs (Heart-Lung Bypass Machines, Oxygenators)), Bionics Market (Ear Bionics (Cochlear Implants), Vision Bionics, Exoskeletons, Bionic Limbs (Bionic Leg, Bionic Hand), Brain Bionics (Spinal Cord Stimulators, Deep Brain Stimulators, Vagus Nerve Stimulators), Cardiac Bionics ( Ventricular Assist Device (VAD), Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD), Right Ventricular Assist Device (RVAD)), Heart Valves (Mechanical Heart Valves, Biological Tissue Valves, Transcatheter Heart Valves)).
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region.
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the artificial vital organs & medical bionics market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Abbott Diabetes Care, Inc.
- Asahi Kasei Medical Co., Ltd.
- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. Kgaa