1. Europe PV Inverter Market – Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Europe PV Inverter Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Europe PV Inverter Market– Forces
4.1.1. Increasing demand and installation of renewable energy capacity
4.1.2. New features for grid stabilization and optimization of self-consumption and storage unit
4.1.3. Growing demand for innovative semiconductors (SiC or GaN) with very high efficiencies
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Europe PV Inverter Market– Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Europe PV Inverter Market, By Design
6.1. Stand-alone inverters
6.2. Grid-tie inverters
6.3. Battery backup inverters
7. Europe PV Inverter Market, By Application
7.3. Utility Scale Systems
8. Europe PV Inverter Market, By Geography
8.1.7. Rest of Europe
9. Europe PV Inverter Market – Entropy
9.2. Technological Developments
9.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
9.4. Supply- Contract
10. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
10.1. MA Solar Technology
10.2. Siemens AG
10.4. KACO New Energy Inc.
10.6. Tigo Energy
10.7. Enphase Energy
10.9. Fronius International GmbH
10.10. AEO Management Co.
*More than 40 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
11.3. Research Methodology
11.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
A photovoltaic (PV) inverter, also commonly known as solar inverter, is a device which helps in changing the frequency of output from solar panel by converting the variable direct current (DC) output into alternating current (AC) frequency. This changed frequency can be directly used off-grid and by the local electrical network or can be fed into a commercial network. PV inverter is a significant element in a photovoltaic system and plays an important role in solar energy production by allowing direct use of commercial appliances. These inverters have special functions that allow them to be used with photovoltaic arrays, having functions such as anti-islanding protection and maximum power point tracking. Increasing installed capacity of solar energy in the European region is expected to be one of the key factors driving the growth of PV inverters in the region during the period of study.
Europe is the largest contributor to the photovoltaic (PV) production leading to the largest demand for photovoltaic (PV) inverters globally. Germany, being market leader for photovoltaic production in the world as well as region, dominated the demand for photovoltaic inverters in the region followed by Italy and France as second and third largest regional market for photovoltaic inverters in Europe. Demand for photovoltaic inverters in the region is expected to grow due to a pledge by the European Union to move towards clean energy in order to avoid causing further damage to the world's environment.
This report identifies the Europe PV Inverter market size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the Europe PV Inverter market.
This report segments the Europe PV Inverter market on the basis of design, application and regional market as follows:
- Europe PV Inverter market research report is classified on the basis of design. Some of the major designs covered in this report are as follows: Stand-alone inverters, Grid-tie inverters and Battery backup inverters.
- Europe PV Inverter market research report is classified on the basis of applications. Some of the major applications covered in this report are as follows: Commercial, Residential and Utility Scale Systems.
- This report has been further segmented into major countries in the region, which includes detailed analysis of each countries in the region such as: Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, United Kingdom and Rest of Europe covering all the major country level markets in the region.
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the Europe PV Inverter market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- MA Solar Technology
- Siemens AG
- KACO New Energy Inc.