Head-up display or heads-up display, which also commonly known as a HUD, is any transparent display, that presents data without requiring users to look away from their usual viewpoints. Generally such systems were used in aircrafts especially fighter jets where a pilot need not refocus his eye-sight to view the outside after looking at the optically nearer instruments. Such systems are now being used in high end luxurious cars and commercial aircrafts too. However with the evolution of augmented reality, this technology grew popular amongst the mass public also due to its applications in various applications, especially gaming. Globally, increasing popularity of AR technology, increasing applications in gaming and automobile sector are expected to remain the key growth drivers for the head up display augmented reality device market during the period of study.
Geographically, North America dominated the head up display augmented reality device market driven by higher penetration and acceptance of AR technology amongst its tech savvy residents, higher spending on such technologies and higher usage in end applications also. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for head up display augmented reality device market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth owing to a rapidly growing technological user base and acceptance of the technology in the region, especially in developing nations such as China and India.
This report identifies the head up display augmented reality device market industry size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the augmented & virtual reality device market.
This report segments the head up display augmented reality device market on the basis of technology, application, and regional market as follows:
- Head up display augmented reality device market research report is classified on the basis of technology. Some of the major technologies covered in this report are as follows: AR Technology (Marker-Based Augmented Reality (Passive Marker, Active Marker), Markerless Augmented Reality (Model-Based Tracking, Image Processing-Based).
- Head up display augmented reality device market research report is classified on the basis of application. Some of the major applications covered in this report are as follows: Gaming, Medical, Aerospace & Defence, Medical, Commercial and Others.
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region.
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the Head up display augmented reality device market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Continental Corportation
- Way Ray SA
- Google Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Vuzix Corporation.
1. Head Up Display Augmented Reality Device Market– Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Head Up Display Augmented Reality Device Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
3.2.2. End User Profiling
3.2.3. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Head Up Display Augmented Reality Device Market – Forces
4.1.1. Increasing demand for these devices in Automotive & Gaming Sector
4.1.2. Increasing demand for AR gadgets and accessories
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Head Up Display Augmented Reality Device Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Head Up Display Augmented Reality Device Market, By Technology
6.1. Marker Based Augmented Reality
6.1.1. Active Marker
6.1.2. Passive Marker
6.2. Marker Less Augmented Reality
6.2.1. Model-Based Tracking
6.2.2. Image Processing-Based
7. Head Up Display Augmented Reality Device Market, By Application
7.1. Aerospace & Defence
7.2. Gaming & Entertainment
8. Head Up Display Augmented Reality Device Market, By Geography
8.1.7. Rest of Europe
8.2. Asia Pacific
8.2.4. South Korea
8.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.3. North America
8.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
8.4.2. Rest of RoW
9. Head Up Display Augmented Reality Device Market – Entropy
9.2. Technological Developments
9.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
9.4. Supply- Contract
10. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
10.1. Continental Corportation
10.2. Way Ray SA
10.3. Nippon Seiki Co., Ltd
10.4. Delphi Automotive PLC
10.5. Google Inc.
10.6. Microsoft Corporation
10.7. Vuzix Corporation
10.8. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
10.9. Qaulcomm Inc.
10.10. Oculus VR Inc.
10.11. Eon Reality Inc
10.12. Infinity Augmented Reality Inc.
10.13. Magic Leap, Inc.
10.14. Blippar Inc.
10.15. Daqri LLC
*More than 40 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
11.3. Research Methodology
11.5. Compilation of Expert Insights