1. Rail control system Market – Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Rail control system Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Rail control system Market– Forces
4.1.1. Expansion of rail network in developing economies
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Rail control system Market– Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Rail control system Market, By System and Solution
6.1. Traffic Management
6.1.1. Intelligent Signaling Systems
6.1.2. Real-Time Train Planning And Route Scheduling Solutions
6.1.3. Centralized Traffic Control Solutions
6.1.4. Traffic Analytics
6.2. Control System
6.2.1. Positive Train Control (PTC) Solutions
6.2.2. Communications-Based Train Control (CBTC) Solutions
6.2.3. Integrated Control System Solutions
7. Rail control system Market, By Service
7.1. Professional Service
7.2. System Integration
7.3. Cloud Hosting
8. Rail control system Market, By Geography
8.1.7. Rest of Europe
8.2. Asia Pacific
8.2.4. South Korea
8.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.3. North America
8.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
8.4.2. Rest of RoW
9. Rail control system Market – Entropy
9.2. Technological Developments
9.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
9.4. Supply- Contract
10. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
10.1. ABB Ltd.
10.2. Alstom SA
10.3. Ansaldo STS
10.4. Bombardier, INC.
10.5. Computer Sciences Corporation
10.6. GE Transportation
10.7. Hitachi, Ltd.
10.8. IBM Corporation
10.9. Indra Sistemas, S.A.
10.10. Siemens AG
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
11.3. Research Methodology
11.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
Rail control system can be defined as devices and systems used to direct or signal or control the train protection system designed to replace the many incompatible safety systems in order to avoid a train collision while ensuring the safety of the passengers and also to increase the operational efficiency of the overall railway network. Global expansion of rail network and introduction of high speed rails are expected to play an important role in the growth of the rail control system market and are expected to remain as the key growth factors during the period of study.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific dominated the rail control system market driven by the largest railway network in the world. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as second and third largest market for rail control system market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to a rapidly expanding railway network in developing nations such as China and India in this region.
This report identifies the rail control system market size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the rail control system market.
This report segments the rail control system market on the basis of system & solution, serive and regional market as follows:
- Rail control system market research report is classified on the basis of system & solution. Some of the major systems & solutions covered in this report are as follows: Traffic Management (Intelligent Signaling Systems, Real-Time Train Planning And Route Scheduling Solutions, Centralized Traffic Control Solutions, Traffic Analytics), , Control System (Positive Train Control (PTC) Solutions, Communications-Based Train Control (CBTC) Solutions, Integrated Control System Solutions).
- Rail control system market research report is classified on the basis of service. Some of the major services covered in this report are as follows: Professional Service, System Integration, Cloud Hosting.
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region.
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- ABB Ltd.
- Alstom SA
- Ansaldo STS
- Bombardier, INC.
- Computer Sciences Corporation