1. Smart Pills Market – Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Smart Pills Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Smart Pills Market– Forces
4.1.1. Increased Patient Preference for Minimally Invasive Surgeries
4.1.2. Technological advancement in healthcare practices
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Smart Pills Market– Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Smart Pills Market, By Application
6.1. Capsule Endoscopy
6.2. Drug Delivery
6.3. Patient Monitoring
7. Smart Pills Market, By Target Area
7.3. Small Intestine
7.4. Large Intestine
8. Smart Pills Market, By Geography
8.1.7. Rest of Europe
8.2. Asia Pacific
8.2.4. South Korea
8.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.3. North America
8.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
8.4.2. Rest of RoW
9. Smart Pills Market – Entropy
9.2. Technological Developments
9.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
9.4. Supply- Contract
10. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
10.1. Bio –Images Research Ltd.
10.2. Boston Scientific Corporation
10.3. Capsovision, Inc.
10.4. Cerner Corporation
10.5. Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
10.6. GE Healthcare
10.7. Given Imaging, Inc
10.8. Karl Storz Gmbh & Co. KG
10.9. Medimetrics S.A. DE C.V
10.10. Olympus Corporation
10.11. Pentax Medical Company
10.12. Proteus Digital Health, Inc.
*More than 40 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
11.3. Research Methodology
11.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
Smart pill technology is the latest revolutionary technological advancement in healthcare practice which has helped in reducing the gap between healthcare and digital technology. Smart pills or Nootropics are basically medical devices and small embedded electronic appliances such as sensors, cameras and trackers which can be easily swallowed by a patient to get a complete evaluation of the gastrointestinal tract (GIT) without any surgical process. The emergence of these healthcare-cum-technology devices has addressed the soaring need for better diagnostics and monitoring. Globally, increasing preference for minimal invasive surgeries and technological advancement in healthcare practice is expected to be the key growth driver for smart pills during the period of study.
Geographically, North America dominated the smart pills market driven by world class healthcare infrastructure with technological advanced practice, higher spending and presence of key industry players in the region. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for smart pills market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly developing medical infrastructure, increasing spending on healthcare and growing medical tourism in developing nations such as China and India in this region.
This report identifies the smart pills market size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the smart pills market.
This report segments the smart pills market on the basis of target area, application and regional market as follows:
- Smart Pills market research report is classified on the basis of target area. Some of the major target areas covered in this report are as follows: Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine, Large Intestine and Others.
- Smart Pills market research report is classified on the basis of application. Some of the major applications covered in this report are as follows: Capsule Endoscopy, Drug Delivery, Patient Monitoring.
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region.
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the smart pills market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Bio –Images Research Ltd.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Capsovision, Inc.
- Cerner Corporation
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation