Spatial Augmented Reality or Projection Mapping, is the technology used to project image/video content on objects (including irregular shapes) and turning them into an interactive display surface. The object on which the image/video is being projected, has to be stationary.
Spatial Augmented Reality is different from Augmented Reality as it does not require a handheld device or a Head Mounted Display to be viewed.
What is Spatial Augmented Reality?
Augmented Reality is an “enhanced” version of reality created using technology to add images, information or both into the environment.
What are the applications of Spatial Augmented Reality?
Spatial Augmented Reality could be used in various industries. For example, an automobile dealer would not need to paint the vehicle and could use spatial augmented reality to show prospective buyers how a different color would appear. Similarly, spatial augmented reality could be used in interactive learning in schools and universities for special classes.
Market Research & Market Trends:
- Projection mapping has been used in various industries.
Who are the key players in the Augmented & Virtual Reality Gaming?
The key players in the Augmented & Virtual Reality Gaming Industry are Apple, Airbus, Topcon Corporation, ESRI, Intermap Technologies, Autodesk, Cybercity 3D, Mitsubishi Electric, Udemy, Trimble and various other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.