Tire-pressure monitoring system (TPMS) is an electronic system designed and installed in automobiles to monitor the air pressure inside the pneumatic tires on various types of vehicles. Tire-pressure monitoring system reports real-time tire-pressure information to the driver of the vehicle, either via a gauge, a pictogram display, or a simple low-pressure warning light. Globally, growing automobile industry coupled with stringent safety regulations is expected to be the key growth driver for the tire-pressure monitoring system during the period of study,
Geographically, North America dominated the
tire-pressure monitoring market driven by higher demand and consumption automobiles coupled with stringent safety regulations in the region. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for tire-pressure monitoring market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly expanding automotive industry along with initiatives from the regulatory bodies to lay down new and stricter regulation in developing nations such as China and India in this region.
This report identifies the tire-pressure monitoring market size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the tire-pressure monitoring market.
This report segments the tire-pressure monitoring market on the basis of product type, vehicle type, channel type and regional market as follows:
- Tire-Pressure Monitoring market research report is classified on the basis of technology. Some of the major technologies covered in this report are as follows: Direct TPMS, Indirect TPMS.
- Tire-Pressure Monitoring market research report is classified on the basis of application. Some of the major applications covered in this report are as follows: Passenger Car, Light Commercial Vehicle, Heavy Commercial Vehicle.
- Tire-Pressure Monitoring market research report is classified on the basis of product industry. Some of the major industries covered in this report are as follows: Original Equipment Manufacturer, After Market.
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region.
Sample Companies profiled in this Report are:
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Continental AG
- Sensata Technologies, Inc.
- Denso Corporation
- Pacific Industrial Co., Ltd