1. Tire-Pressure Monitoring Market – Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Tire-Pressure Monitoring Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Tire-Pressure Monitoring Market– Forces
4.1.1. Growing global automobile industry
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Tire-Pressure Monitoring Market– Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Tire-Pressure Monitoring Market, By Type
6.1. Direct TPMS
6.2. Indirect TPMS
7. Tire-Pressure Monitoring Market, By Vehicle Type
8. Tire-Pressure Monitoring Market, By Sales Channel
8.2. After Market
9. Tire-Pressure Monitoring Market, By Geography
9.1.7. Rest of Europe
9.2. Asia Pacific
9.2.4. South Korea
9.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.3. North America
9.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
9.4.2. Rest of RoW
10. Tire-Pressure Monitoring Market – Entropy
10.2. Technological Developments
10.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
10.4. Supply- Contract
11. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
11.1. ZF Friedrichshafen AG
11.2. Continental AG
11.3. Sensata Technologies, Inc.
11.4. Denso Corporation
11.5. Pacific Industrial Co., Ltd.
11.6. NXP Semiconductors
11.8. Huf Hülsbeck & Fürst GmbH & Co. KG
11.9. NIRA Dynamics AB
11.10. Bendix Commercial Vehicles Systems LLC
11.11. DUNLOP TECH GmbH
11.12. HAMATON AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
11.13. Bartec USA LLC
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
12.3. Research Methodology
12.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
Tire-pressure monitoring system (TPMS) is an electronic system designed and installed in automobiles to monitor the air pressure inside the pneumatic tires on various types of vehicles. Tire-pressure monitoring system reports real-time tire-pressure information to the driver of the vehicle, either via a gauge, a pictogram display, or a simple low-pressure warning light. Globally, growing automobile industry coupled with stringent safety regulations is expected to be the key growth driver for the tire-pressure monitoring system during the period of study,
Geographically, North America dominated the tire-pressure monitoring market driven by higher demand and consumption automobiles coupled with stringent safety regulations in the region. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for tire-pressure monitoring market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly expanding automotive industry along with initiatives from the regulatory bodies to lay down new and stricter regulation in developing nations such as China and India in this region.
This report identifies the tire-pressure monitoring market size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the tire-pressure monitoring market.
This report segments the tire-pressure monitoring market on the basis of product type, vehicle type, channel type and regional market as follows:
- Tire-Pressure Monitoring market research report is classified on the basis of technology. Some of the major technologies covered in this report are as follows: Direct TPMS, Indirect TPMS.
- Tire-Pressure Monitoring market research report is classified on the basis of application. Some of the major applications covered in this report are as follows: Passenger Car, Light Commercial Vehicle, Heavy Commercial Vehicle.
- Tire-Pressure Monitoring market research report is classified on the basis of product industry. Some of the major industries covered in this report are as follows: Original Equipment Manufacturer, After Market.
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region.
Sample Companies profiled in this Report are:
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Continental AG
- Sensata Technologies, Inc.
- Denso Corporation
- Pacific Industrial Co., Ltd