Ingredient authentication testing solutions
can be defined as kits and products used by various agencies and governing bodies to authenticate the ingredients displayed by manufacturers and check for any adulteration in the manufactured products. These kits and solutions can be classified on the basis of their source of origin such as plant derived, animal derived, bacterial derived or fungal derived and can be used for testing authenticity of various ingredients. Globally, increasing cases of adulterations and its side effects is expected to remain one of the key growth drivers for the ingredient authentication testing solutions during the period of study.
Geographically, North America dominated the ingredient authentication testing solutions market driven by stringent regulations laid down by FDA in the region. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for ingredient authentication testing solutions market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth initiatives by the regulating authorities to strictly implement the regulations in developing nations such as China and India in this region.
This report identifies the
ingredient authentication testing solutions market
size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the ingredient authentication testing solutions market.
This report segments the ingredient authentication testing solutions market on the basis of technology, source and regional market as follows:
- Ingredient authentication testing solutions market research report is classified on the basis of technology. Some of the major technologies covered in this report are as follows: Polymerase Chain Reaction, Chromatography, Spectroscopy and Others
- Ingredient authentication testing solutions market research report is classified on the basis of source. Some of the major sources covered in this report are as follows: Plant Derived Ingredient, Animal Derived Ingredient, Bacteria Derived Ingredient, Fungal Derived Ingredient
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- TÜV Rheinland Group
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Bureau Veritas S.A.
- Eurofins Central Analytical Laboratories