sometimes also known as ventilator, breathing machine or respirator, is a device which is used by healthcare institutions and hospitals in the management of patient’s breathing problems. Usage of mechanical ventilation process is the last choice for a patient who is suffering from breathing problems and cannot maintain adequate oxygenation to maintain life. Mechanical ventilation process is mainly used in the treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), apnea, acute lung injury and hypoxemia. Globally, increasing incidences of chronic diseases, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, bronchitis, and other lunch disorders are expected to remain key growth drivers for the mechanical ventilation & accessories market during the period of study.
Geographically, North America dominated the mechanical ventilation & accessories market driven by world class healthcare infrastructure with sophisticated and advanced equipments, higher spending and presence of key industry players in the region. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for mechanical ventilation & accessories market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to a rapidly developing medical infrastructure, increasing spending on healthcare and growing medical tourism in developing nations such as China, and India in this region.
This report identifies the mechanical ventilation & accessories market
size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the mechanical ventilation & accessories market.This report segments the mechanical ventilation & accessories market on the basis of type, application and regional market as follows:
- Mechanical ventilation & accessories market research report is classified on the basis of application. Some of the major applications covered in this report are as follows: Critical care ventilators, Neonatal ventilators, Transport and portable ventilators and Others
- Mechanical ventilation & accessories market research report is classified on the basis of type. Some of the major types covered in this report are as follows: Positive pressure mechanical ventilators and Negative pressure mechanical ventilators
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the mechanical ventilation & accessories market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- CareFusion Corp. – A BD Company
- Dräger Medical, Inc.
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corp. Limited
- HAMILTON MEDICAL AG
- MAQUET GmbH & Co. KG