can be defined as the tests that help in determining and identifying various disorders in animals. These procedures are performed via various methods that utilize their blood, faeces and tissue samples. Globally, an increasing awareness towards animal health and increasing trends of animal insurance are expected to be the key growth drivers for the veterinary diagnostics market during the period of study.
Geographically, North America dominated the veterinary diagnostics market driven by world class veterinary diagnostics infrastructure, awareness amongst citizens for animal healthcare and presence of key players in the region. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for veterinary diagnostics market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to a rapidly developing veterinary diagnostics infrastructure, increasing awareness on animal healthcare in developing nations such as China and India in this region.
This report identifies the
veterinary diagnostics market
size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the veterinary diagnostics market.
This report segments the veterinary diagnostics market on the basis of product, technology, animal, end-user and regional market as follows:
- Veterinary Diagnostics market research report is classified on the basis of technology. Some of the major technologies covered in this report are as follows: Diagnostic Imaging, Clinical Chemistry, Immunodiagnostics, Molecular Diagnostics
- Veterinary Diagnostics market research report is classified on the basis of product. Some of the major products covered in this report are as follows: Instruments, Consumables, Services
- Veterinary Diagnostics market research report is classified on the basis of animal. Some of the major animal segments covered in this report are as follows: Food Producing and Non Food Producing
- Veterinary Diagnostics market research report is classified on the basis of end-users. Some of the major end-users covered in this report are as follows: Reference Laboratories, Veterinary Hospitals and Clinics and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the veterinary diagnostics market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- ABAXIS, Inc.
- IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.
- Zoetis, Inc.
- HESKA Corporation
- Neogen Corporation