Water Softener, also often referred to as water softening systems or water softening equipment, can be defined as devices that are installed for the treatment and conversion of hard water into soft water at the Point of Entry (PoE) of water from public sources into households or the commercial or industrial units. Globally, increasing adoption of water softeners in residential applications is expected to remain one of the key growth drivers for the water softeners during the period of study.
Geographically, North America dominated the water softener market driven by higher usage of water softeners by households, industrial establishments and water distribution authorities to ensure public safety and avoid water borne diseases. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for water softener market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to a rapidly developing industrial infrastructure leading to water pollution, increasing awareness, increased government spending on such initiatives in developing nations such as China and India in this region.
This report identifies the water softener market size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the water softener market.
This report segments the water softener market on the basis of application, product type, type and regional market as follows:
- Water Softener market research report is classified on the basis of application. Some of the major applications covered in this report are as follows: Residential Water Softener, Industrial Water Softener, Commercial Water Softener, and Others
- Water Softener market research report is classified on the basis of type. Some of the major types covered in this report are as follows: Salt based water softeners, Salt free water softeners
- Water Softener market research report is classified on the basis of product type. Some of the major product types covered in this report are as follows:Catalytic softeners and Electro-magnetic type water softeners
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the water softener market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- EcoWater Systems LLC
- General Electric Company
- Culligan International Company
- Kinetico Incorporated
- Canature Environmental Products Co., Ltd