1. Welding Consumables Market – Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Welding Consumables Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Welding Consumables Market– Forces
4.1.1. Growing end-use industries
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Welding Consumables Market– Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Welding Consumables Market, By Technique
6.4. Laser Beam
7. Welding Consumables Market, By Consumable
7.1. Stick Electrode
7.2. Sold Wire
7.3. Flux Cored Wire
7.4. SAW Wires & Fluxes
8. Welding Consumables Market, By Application
8.1. Automotive & Transportation
8.2. Building & Construction
8.3. Marine Application
9. Welding Consumables Market, By Geography
9.1.7. Rest of Europe
9.2. Asia Pacific
9.2.4. South Korea
9.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.3. North America
9.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
9.4.2. Rest of RoW
10. Welding Consumables Market – Entropy
10.2. Technological Developments
10.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
10.4. Supply- Contract
11. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
11.1. Voestalpine AG
11.2. Colfax Corporation
11.3. The Lincoln Electric Company
11.4. Air Liquide
11.5. Hyundai Welding Co., Ltd.
11.6. Obara Corporation
11.7. Panasonic Corporation
11.8. Illinois Tool Works Inc.
11.9. Denyo Co., Ltd.
11.10. Fronius International GmbH
11.11. Tianjin Bridge Welding Materials Co., Ltd.
11.12. Kemppi Oy
11.13. Arcon Welding Equipment.
*More than 40 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
12.3. Research Methodology
12.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
Flux and filler metals broadly constitute the metal category which is known as welding consumables. Welding consumables metals melt while joining two metals and help them to form a strong joint and protect molten weld from atmospheric containments. Globally, growing demand from major end-use industries such as automotive and building & construction is expected to remain one of the key growth drivers during the period of study.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific dominated the welding consumables market driven by higher demand and consumption of welding consumables in a large industrial base, especially the automotive and building & construction sector. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as second and third largest market for welding consumables market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to a rapidly expanding industrial base in developing nations such as China and India in this region.
This report identifies the welding consumables market size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the welding consumables market.
This report segments the welding consumables market on the basis of technique, application, consumable and regional market as follows:
- Welding Consumables market research report is classified on the basis of technique. Some of the major techniques covered in this report are as follows: Arc welding, Resistance welding, Oxy-Fuel welding, Laser Beam welding, Ultrasonic welding and Others
- Welding Consumables market research report is classified on the basis of application. Some of the major applications covered in this report are as follows: Automotive & Transportation, Building & Construction, Marine Application and Others
- Welding Consumables market research report is classified on the basis of consumables. Some of the major consumables covered in this report are as follows: Stick Electrode, Sold Wire, Flux Cored Wire, SAW Wires & Fluxes and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the welding consumables market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Voestalpine AG
- Colfax Corporation
- The Lincoln Electric Company
- Air Liquide
- Hyundai Welding Co., Ltd.