Flux and filler metals broadly constitute the metal category which is known as welding consumables.
Welding consumables metals melt while joining two metals and help them to form a strong joint and protect molten weld from atmospheric containments. Globally, growing demand from major end-use industries such as automotive and building & construction is expected to remain one of the key growth drivers during the period of study.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific dominated the
welding consumables market driven by higher demand and consumption of welding consumables in a large industrial base, especially the automotive and building & construction sector. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as second and third largest market for welding consumables market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to a rapidly expanding industrial base in developing nations such as China and India in this region.
This report identifies the welding consumables market size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the welding consumables market.
This report segments the welding consumables market on the basis of technique, application, consumable and regional market as follows:
- Welding Consumables market research report is classified on the basis of technique. Some of the major techniques covered in this report are as follows: Arc welding, Resistance welding, Oxy-Fuel welding, Laser Beam welding, Ultrasonic welding and Others
- Welding Consumables market research report is classified on the basis of application. Some of the major applications covered in this report are as follows: Automotive & Transportation, Building & Construction, Marine Application and Others
- Welding Consumables market research report is classified on the basis of consumables. Some of the major consumables covered in this report are as follows: Stick Electrode, Sold Wire, Flux Cored Wire, SAW Wires & Fluxes and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the welding consumables market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Voestalpine AG
- Colfax Corporation
- The Lincoln Electric Company
- Air Liquide
- Hyundai Welding Co., Ltd.