Corrosion resistant resins are the high performance resins which finds its application where long-term resistance to chemical attack is essential or where operating at elevated temperatures. Globally increasing usage of composite materials in various industries is expected to remain key growth driver for corrosion resistant resins during the period of study.
This report identifies the global corrosion resistant resin market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to global corrosion resistant resin market.
Geographically Asia-Pacific dominated global corrosion resistant resin market due to higher demand of the corrosion resistant resin in the region owing to presence of large number of established players in the major end-use industry especially, automotive, and infrastructure industry which are predominantly driving the demand for the corrosion resistant resin globally. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as the second and third largest markets for corrosion resistant resin. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to be the growth engine in the global corrosion resistant resin market owing to increasing industrial investments and establishments in the region and growing number of end-use industries in the region.
This report segments global corrosion resistant resin market on the basis of material, applications, end-use industry and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of material this report on global corrosion resistant resin market is segmented as follows, covering all major materials used in the corrosion resistant resin as follows: Epoxy, Polyester, Polyurethane, Vinyl Ester and others
- On the basis of Applications this report is categorised into Coating, Composites and Others
- This report on global corrosion resistant resin also covers in detail various end-use industry of corrosion resistant resin, some of the major end-use industries covered in the report are Automotive & Transportation, Heavy Industries, Marine, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure and Others
- This report on corrosion resistant resin has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Huntsman Corporation,
- Reichhold LLC,
- Scott Bader Company Limited,
- Alpha Owens-Corning (AOC) LLC,
- Aditya Birla Chemicals,